|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church supper held?
(a) On the riverbank
(b) In the center of the village
(c) In the church building
(d) At the Price's home
2. Who shows up at the Price's in January?
(a) Chief Mwanza
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Nathan's brother Ted
(d) The Underdowns
3. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 4 months
(b) 1 year
(c) 5 years
(d) 2 years
4. Adah has which condition?
(d) Spinal cord injury
5. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
(a) They adopt another baby
(b) They go back to ancestor worship
(c) They stay in the church
(d) They call on Nathan for advice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets left behind as the family flees?
2. What kind of person does Orleanna think that Nathan is?
3. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
4. What color is inside the green mamba's mouth?
5. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)