|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
3. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) Rachel's bedroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) The living room
(d) The bathroom
4. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Plants seed in them
(b) Ignores them
(c) Levels them out
(d) Uses them as a model for his own hills
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) In bed
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) Learning about the Congo
(d) Making new clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls find when they take Ruth May's bed away from the wall?
2. Who goes with Nathan on the plane that is supposed to take the family out of the Congo?
3. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
4. Who gets left behind as the family flees?
5. The way that Nathan pronounces "Bangala" makes the word mean what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)