|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
2. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
3. What does the family eat a lot of?
4. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Chicago, Illinois
(b) Atlanta, Georgia
(c) Lawrence, Kansas
(d) Pearl, Mississippi
5. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
(a) Meets the town chief
(b) Offers a benediction
(c) Unpacks his Bible
(d) Takes the family to their house
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
2. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
3. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
4. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
5. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)