|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(d) Mama Tataba
2. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 75 pounds
(b) 44 pounds
(c) 20 pounds
(d) 150 pounds
3. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(a) Chicken Pox
4. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Her mother holding her hand
(b) Her father telling her what to do
(c) Wearing a pink dress
(d) Eating pork
5. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
2. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
3. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
4. What do the girls do in the mornings?
5. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)