|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) From the kitchen
(b) A mile and a half
(c) A half a mile
(d) One mile
2. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Pork ribs
(b) Potato salad
(c) Prime rib
(d) Fried chicken
3. What do the girls do in the mornings?
4. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(a) Ruth May
5. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
2. Where is the church supper held?
3. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
4. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)