|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(c) Car tires
2. All the men in the village are called what?
3. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
(b) A cobra
(c) An okapi
(d) Sticker weed
4. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the church building
(b) On the riverbank
(c) In the center of the village
(d) At the Price's home
5. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
2. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
3. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
4. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
5. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)