|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leah helps her father where?
(a) In the garden
(b) In the church building
(c) In the kitchen
(d) In the house
2. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Her father telling her what to do
(b) Her mother holding her hand
(c) Eating pork
(d) Wearing a pink dress
3. Adah has which condition?
(b) Spinal cord injury
4. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
5. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Tata Undo
(b) Brother Fowles
(c) Uncle Tataba
(d) Father Mwanza
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do in the mornings?
2. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
3. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
4. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)