|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
(a) Spinal cord injury
2. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Chicago, Illinois
(b) Atlanta, Georgia
(c) Lawrence, Kansas
(d) Pearl, Mississippi
3. What does the family eat a lot of?
4. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The living room
(c) Rachel's bedroom
(d) The kitchen
5. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
(a) She talks with a lisp
(b) Her blonde hair and blue eyes
(c) She walks funny
(d) Her white shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
2. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
3. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
4. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
5. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)