|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Eating pork
(b) Wearing a pink dress
(c) Her mother holding her hand
(d) Her father telling her what to do
2. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Having more than one wife
(c) Working on Sundays
(d) Smoking a pipe
3. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(a) Ruth May
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) The garden
(b) Kilanga's salvation
(c) Building a different church
(d) His family's health
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A porch
(c) A red dirt yard
(d) A water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
2. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
3. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
4. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
5. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)