|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) His family's health
(b) Building a different church
(c) The garden
(d) Kilanga's salvation
2. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Father Mwanza
(b) Brother Fowles
(c) Tata Undo
(d) Uncle Tataba
3. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Pearl, Mississippi
(b) Chicago, Illinois
(c) Lawrence, Kansas
(d) Atlanta, Georgia
4. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(a) Hair clips
(d) Betty Crocker cake mixes
5. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Underdowns
(b) The Joneses
(c) The Blanktons
(d) The Edwards
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
3. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
4. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
5. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)