|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Uncle Tataba
(b) Brother Fowles
(c) Tata Undo
(d) Father Mwanza
3. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 20 pounds
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 75 pounds
(d) 44 pounds
4. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
5. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) His family's health
(b) The garden
(c) Building a different church
(d) Kilanga's salvation
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
2. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
4. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
5. What do the local women feed their families?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)