|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Wearing a pink dress
(b) Her father telling her what to do
(c) Eating pork
(d) Her mother holding her hand
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(c) Chicken Pox
4. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
(a) A civil war breaks out in the Congo
(b) The Price's house burns down
(c) One of Orleanna's daughters is buried in Africa
(d) The family returns to the United States
5. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 2 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 4 months
(d) 1 year
Short Answer Questions
1. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
2. Where does the family put the only mirror?
3. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
4. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
5. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)