|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the center of the village
(b) In the church building
(c) At the Price's home
(d) On the riverbank
2. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
(b) Ruth May
3. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(d) Chicken Pox
4. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Ignores them
(b) Plants seed in them
(c) Levels them out
(d) Uses them as a model for his own hills
5. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The bathroom
(c) The living room
(d) Rachel's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
2. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
3. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
4. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
5. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)