|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Ignores them
(b) Uses them as a model for his own hills
(c) Plants seed in them
(d) Levels them out
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that Adah began to speak
(b) The day that the church burned
(c) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(d) The day that the river flooded
4. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
5. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(d) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
2. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
5. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)