|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the men in the village are called what?
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Making new clothes
(c) Swimming in the river
(d) In bed
4. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Chicago, Illinois
(b) Pearl, Mississippi
(c) Atlanta, Georgia
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
5. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
(a) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
2. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
3. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
4. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
5. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)