|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(b) Car tires
2. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
(a) Offers a benediction
(b) Meets the town chief
(c) Unpacks his Bible
(d) Takes the family to their house
3. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
4. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A water pump
(c) A porch
(d) A red dirt yard
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. What does the family eat a lot of?
4. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
5. What do the girls do in the mornings?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)