|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leah helps her father where?
(a) In the house
(b) In the kitchen
(c) In the church building
(d) In the garden
2. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Fried chicken
(b) Potato salad
(c) Prime rib
(d) Pork ribs
3. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(b) Ruth May
4. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
5. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Having more than one wife
(c) Working on Sundays
(d) Smoking a pipe
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
2. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
3. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
4. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
5. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)