|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
(a) Offers a benediction
(b) Unpacks his Bible
(c) Takes the family to their house
(d) Meets the town chief
2. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(b) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(c) Watching over her four daughters
(d) Hauling the water to the kitchen
3. What does the family eat a lot of?
4. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
(a) Mama Tataba
(c) Eeban Axelroot
5. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
2. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
3. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
4. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
5. All the men in the village are called what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)