|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (101-124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls do in the mornings?
2. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Working on Sundays
(c) Smoking a pipe
(d) Having more than one wife
3. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
4. What do the local women feed their families?
5. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
(a) High heels
(d) Button down shirts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
2. Where is the church supper held?
3. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
4. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
5. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)