|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Chicago, Illinois
(b) Lawrence, Kansas
(c) Atlanta, Georgia
(d) Pearl, Mississippi
2. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(b) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(c) Watching over her four daughters
(d) Cooking and cleaning for the family
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(b) The day that the river flooded
(c) The day that Adah began to speak
(d) The day that the church burned
4. The Prices think that who was attacked by a lion?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Ruth May
5. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tata Ndu want from the Prices?
2. Orleanna was a child of what era?
3. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
5. What illness does the family try to avoid?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)