|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the river flooded
(b) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(c) The day that the church burned
(d) The day that Adah began to speak
2. The Prices make it look like Rachel is engaged to whom?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Chief Ndu
3. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(b) Chicken Pox
4. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A red dirt yard
(b) A bathroom
(c) A porch
(d) A water pump
5. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
3. Leah helps her father where?
4. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)