|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Uses them as a model for his own hills
(b) Plants seed in them
(c) Levels them out
(d) Ignores them
2. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
(b) An okapi
(c) A cobra
(d) Sticker weed
3. Where does Adah go when she gets home?
(a) To the kitchen
(b) To the living room
(c) To her bedroom
(d) To the hammock
4. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Chief Ndu
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Orleanna Price
(d) Eeban Axelroot
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that Adah began to speak
(b) The day that the river flooded
(c) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(d) The day that the church burned
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Nathan in the war?
2. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
3. What does Anatole have on his face?
4. The Prices think that who was attacked by a lion?
5. What does Nathan break?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)