|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God helps those who help themselves
(b) God created the earth
(c) God gives seeds to sustain people
(d) God blesses the faithful
2. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(b) Chicken Pox
3. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(b) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(c) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(d) Watching over her four daughters
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) Kilanga's salvation
(b) Building a different church
(c) The garden
(d) His family's health
5. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(b) Working on Sundays
(c) Smoking a pipe
(d) Having more than one wife
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
2. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
3. When did Nathan start hitting Orleanna?
4. What do the local women feed their families?
5. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)