|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(b) Watching over her four daughters
(c) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(d) Deciding each day to stay with her family
2. Where does Adah go when she gets home?
(a) To the hammock
(b) To her bedroom
(c) To the kitchen
(d) To the living room
3. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) Building a different church
(b) The garden
(c) His family's health
(d) Kilanga's salvation
5. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God created the earth
(b) God blesses the faithful
(c) God helps those who help themselves
(d) God gives seeds to sustain people
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Orleanna when she met Nathan?
2. The Prices make it look like Rachel is engaged to whom?
3. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
4. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
5. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)