|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tata Ndu want from the Prices?
(a) To marry Rachel
(b) Their chickens
(c) Nathan's blessing
(d) For the family to leave
2. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
(a) Make hills for the plants
(b) Pray for the plants
(c) Plow it
(d) Give the garden up
3. Orleanna was a child of what era?
(a) The Vietnam War
(b) The Middle Ages
(c) The Victorian Age
(d) The Depression
4. How old was Orleanna when she met Nathan?
5. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God gives seeds to sustain people
(b) God helps those who help themselves
(c) God created the earth
(d) God blesses the faithful
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
2. The Prices make it look like Rachel is engaged to whom?
3. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
4. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)