|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Mama Tataba, the cook
(b) Pascal, a boy in the village
(c) Anatole, the schoolteacher
(d) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
3. What does Anatole have on his face?
4. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Orleanna Price
(c) Mama Tataba
(d) Chief Ndu
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(b) Watching over her four daughters
(c) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(d) Cooking and cleaning for the family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
2. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
3. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
4. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
5. What does Nathan break?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)