|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (245-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Orleanna Price
(b) Chief Ndu
(c) Eeban Axelroot
(d) Mama Tataba
2. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
(a) Chief Ndu
(c) Nathan Price
3. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Levels them out
(b) Plants seed in them
(c) Uses them as a model for his own hills
(d) Ignores them
4. Adah has which condition?
(d) Spinal cord injury
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the river flooded
(b) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(c) The day that Adah began to speak
(d) The day that the church burned
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anatole have on his face?
2. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)