|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Chief Ndu
(d) Orleanna Price
3. What does Anatole find in his bed before the big hunt?
(a) A scorpion
(b) A lion cub
(c) A knife
(d) A green mamba
4. What does Leah create controversy over wanting to do?
(a) Marry Pascal
(b) Eat ants
(c) Preach in the church
(d) Participate in the big hunt
5. Who is put in charge of the chickens?
(a) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
2. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
3. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
4. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
5. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)