|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Smoking a pipe
(b) Having more than one wife
(c) Working on Sundays
2. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
(a) Ruth May
3. What do people vote with in the church election?
(a) Their hands
4. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(b) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(c) Watching over her four daughters
(d) Deciding each day to stay with her family
5. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
(b) They have different names
(c) They are the middle children
(d) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
Short Answer Questions
1. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
2. Who does Rachel think is the cause of all the problems?
3. What does Anatole find in his bed before the big hunt?
4. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
5. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)