|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
(a) Their mirror is stolen
(b) Mother and Ruth May get sick
(c) One of the family dies
(d) Nathan decides to leave the Congo
2. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Chief Ndu
(c) Mama Tataba
(d) Orleanna Price
3. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia
(b) Chicago, Illinois
(c) Pearl, Mississippi
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
4. What do the local women feed their families?
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the church burned
(b) The day that the river flooded
(c) The day that Adah began to speak
(d) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
2. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
3. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
4. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
5. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)