|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Leah disobeys Father, with what do the girls and Orleanna sleep?
(a) Stuffed animals
(b) Their clothes
(c) Food from the kitchen
(d) Knives and kitchen utensils
2. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) Building a different church
(b) The garden
(c) His family's health
(d) Kilanga's salvation
3. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia
(b) Chicago, Illinois
(c) Pearl, Mississippi
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
4. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Having more than one wife
(b) Smoking a pipe
(c) Working on Sundays
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that Adah began to speak
(b) The day that the church burned
(c) The day that the river flooded
(d) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
2. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
3. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
4. Who is put in charge of the chickens?
5. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)