|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
(a) One of the family dies
(b) Mother and Ruth May get sick
(c) Nathan decides to leave the Congo
(d) Their mirror is stolen
2. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) They have different names
(b) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
(c) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
(d) They are the middle children
3. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
(a) They stay in the church
(b) They adopt another baby
(c) They call on Nathan for advice
(d) They go back to ancestor worship
4. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
(c) Ruth May
5. Who does Rachel think is the cause of all the problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Leah disobeys Father, with what do the girls and Orleanna sleep?
2. What do people vote with in the church election?
3. What does Mama Mwanza bring the family?
4. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
5. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)