|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is put in charge of the chickens?
(b) Ruth May
2. What do the local women feed their families?
3. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
(a) Their mirror is stolen
(b) Mother and Ruth May get sick
(c) Nathan decides to leave the Congo
(d) One of the family dies
4. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia
(b) Pearl, Mississippi
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
5. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) The garden
(b) Building a different church
(c) Kilanga's salvation
(d) His family's health
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
2. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
3. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
4. What does Mama Mwanza bring the family?
5. What does Anatole find in his bed before the big hunt?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)