|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) A mile and a half
(b) From the kitchen
(c) A half a mile
(d) One mile
2. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
(a) The Church of the Saved
(b) The Church of the Women
(c) The Church of the Lost Cause
(d) The Church of the Disinterested
3. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
(a) The family returns to the United States
(b) A civil war breaks out in the Congo
(c) One of Orleanna's daughters is buried in Africa
(d) The Price's house burns down
4. After Leah disobeys Father, with what do the girls and Orleanna sleep?
(a) Knives and kitchen utensils
(b) Food from the kitchen
(c) Their clothes
(d) Stuffed animals
5. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(b) Working on Sundays
(c) Having more than one wife
(d) Smoking a pipe
Short Answer Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
3. What does Anatole find in his bed before the big hunt?
4. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
5. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)