|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, What We Lost (pages 325-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Orleanna Price
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Eeban Axelroot
(d) Chief Ndu
3. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) A half a mile
(b) From the kitchen
(c) One mile
(d) A mile and a half
4. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Lawrence, Kansas
(b) Chicago, Illinois
(c) Pearl, Mississippi
(d) Atlanta, Georgia
5. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
(a) They stay in the church
(b) They call on Nathan for advice
(c) They go back to ancestor worship
(d) They adopt another baby
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people vote with in the church election?
2. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
3. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
4. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
5. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)