Book 1, Orleanna Price
1. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(a) New Guinea
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
4. Who narrates Book 1?
(b) Ruth May
5. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
6. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
(b) Baptist minister
(c) Diamond smuggler
(d) Small business owner
7. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
(a) Because he loves her
(b) Because she doesn't have the money to leave
(c) Because it is what she can do
(d) Because she thinks that he is a great husband
8. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A panic attack
(b) A stomach bug
(c) A bout of a rare disease
(d) A case of puppy love
9. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)