Quiz: Act 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Christy committed the murder by:
a) Stabbing the victim with a knife.
b) Dropping a loy on the victim's skull.
c) Strangling the victim.
d) Shooting the victim.
2. What do both Shawn and Michael James claim to hear from a ditch on the side of the road that evening?
a) Someone groaning.
b) A rabid dog growling.
c) A wolf howling.
3. Christy describes himself to Pegeen and the men as:
a) A simple, God fearing, farm boy.
b) His Mother's favorite.
c) A ladies man.
d) A Godforsaken orphan.
4. Pegeen's relationship with her father can be described as:
b) One sided.
5. Christy responds to Pegeen...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)