|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do when the boys finally tell him what happened?
(a) Kidnap Russell.
(b) Call Lloyd Crowder.
(c) Go to the Beckmans' house.
(d) Call the police.
2. What does the sheriff say to Tom and the Beckmans?
(a) Nothing, he arrests Russell.
(b) To come to the station immediately.
(c) The sheriff is not involved in the incident.
(d) To stay away from each other.
3. What do the McPheron brothers find when they arrive back at the ranch?
(a) A cow is having a difficult labor.
(b) Victoria is asleep in her room.
(c) The cows need milked.
(d) Victoria left a note saying she is at a friend's house.
4. Where does Victoria go after she receives a note from Dwayne?
(a) To the drug store.
(b) To the parking lot.
(c) To the convenience store.
(d) To his mother's house.
5. What does Mrs. Stearns suggest the boys do at her house?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Eat some of the chocolate cake that is on the counter.
(c) Vacuum the house.
(d) Make cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Guthrie lying at Judy's house?
2. What does Harold say when Victoria goes back to Maggie's car?
3. What does Victoria do when the McPheron brothers go to round up cattle when they come home from shopping?
4. Where does Maggie tell Tom she will meet him?
5. What does Sharlene try to do when Russell forces the boys into his car?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)