|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harold ask Victoria after dinner?
(a) If she needs to see the doctor.
(b) If she wants to wash the dishes.
(c) If she has seen the baby's father recently.
(d) What she thinks of the market.
2. Why is Mrs. Stearns surprised to see Ike and Bobby?
(a) She thought they had sports after school.
(b) It is not Saturday.
(c) It is during school hours.
(d) She is too old for young friends.
3. What does Guthrie give Judy as the reason for coming over to her house?
(a) He needs a mother for his sons.
(b) He wanted to see her new horse.
(c) He was lonely.
(d) He wanted to watch a movie with her.
4. What does Victoria do at a party she and Dwayne attend?
(a) Get in a screaming fight with Dwayne.
(b) Kiss another boy.
(c) Get sick.
(d) Use alcohol and marijuana.
5. What does Victoria first tell the McPheron brothers?
(a) About the ranch being boring.
(b) About talking to Maggie.
(c) About her departure with Dwayne.
(d) About going to a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the McPheron brothers do after Victoria talks to them?
2. What does Harold say when Victoria goes back to Maggie's car?
3. Why does Mrs. Stearns give Ike and Bobby a key to her house?
4. What do the McPheron brothers find when they arrive back at the ranch?
5. What do the board members try to do with the Beckmans?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)