|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the McPheron brothers buy at the department store?
(a) A computer.
(b) A baby crib.
(c) Baby clothes.
(d) A new television.
2. What does Victoria do when she is talking to the McPheron brothers?
(a) Rolls the window down and sticks her head out.
(b) Starts to cry.
(c) Turns red from embarrassment.
(d) Gets sick.
3. For what does Maggie's father think Guthrie is at the house?
(a) To take him to a nursing home.
(b) To sell Maggie a car.
(c) To fix the roof.
(d) To get Maggie in bed.
4. What does the man at Victoria's work claim to have in his car?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A set of throwing knives.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Dwayne ask Victoria to do?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Come live with him.
(c) Not have an abortion.
(d) Have an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chairman tell Mrs. Beckman?
2. What does Mr. Beckman threaten?
3. What do Ike and Bobby tell Mrs. Stearns is the reason they have visited?
4. Where does Maggie tell Tom she will meet him?
5. What does Victoria tell Maggie is wrong at the McPherons' house?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)