|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Bobby notice about one of their horses when they wake up one morning?
(a) It has gotten loose.
(b) It is neighing very loudly.
(c) It is trying to kick itself in the stomach.
(d) It is dead.
2. Where does Victoria go after she receives a note from Dwayne?
(a) To the drug store.
(b) To the parking lot.
(c) To the convenience store.
(d) To his mother's house.
3. What does Dwayne tell Victoria?
(a) He heard she was living with Maggie Jones.
(b) He heard she was pregnant and living with two old men.
(c) He heard she had an abortion.
(d) He heard she was looking for him.
4. What do the McPheron brothers say to Victoria's question?
(b) Of course.
(d) No way.
5. What do Ike and Bobby tell Mrs. Stearns is the reason they have visited?
(a) They lost their puppy.
(b) They are afraid she doesn't have any friends.
(c) They don't say.
(d) They hope for some good home-cooked food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the McPheron brothers been driving around Holt for three hours?
2. What does Ike ask his father when he picks them up?
3. With whom does Guthrie leave the bar?
4. What does Victoria do in the car with the McPheron brothers?
5. What does Raymond do to console Victoria?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)