|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 280-end (Victoria Roubideaux, Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Holt).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby tell Mrs. Stearns about their mother?
(a) That she baked cookies that morning.
(b) That she is dying.
(c) That she moved out of the house.
(d) That she bought them new bikes.
2. What do they decide to do to the nervous cow?
(a) Vaccinate it where it is.
(b) Leave it be.
(c) Tranquilize it.
(d) Choose it for the slaughter house.
3. What does Maggie say Victoria needs to do?
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Talk to the school principal.
(c) Take a pregnancy test.
(d) Go to a doctor.
4. What does Guthrie find out a couple of days later about his visit to Judy's house?
(a) She is actually married.
(b) Ike and Bobby know he was there.
(c) He is being censored at the school for going there.
(d) Everyone knew he was there.
5. What does Ella do after Tom talks to her?
(a) Says she would like some breakfast.
(b) Throws a pillow at him.
(c) Folds her arm across her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guthrie do about Ella's request concerning Ike and Bobby?
2. Where do Ike and Bobby go to help herd?
3. What does Russell ask Ike and Bobby?
4. Where are Ike and Bobby sitting on their bikes?
5. What does Guthrie ask Russell Beckman to do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)