|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 280-end (Victoria Roubideaux, Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Holt).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the McPheron brothers that makes Maggie say they will be understanding?
(a) They like animals.
(b) They have both raised daughters.
(c) They lost their parents when young.
(d) They have many nieces and nephews.
2. What does Victoria need on her lunch break?
(a) To see the principal.
(b) Time to get to the pay phone and call her boss.
(c) Something to eat that will not aggravate her nausea.
(d) To talk to the boy who is the father of her baby.
3. What does Guthrie do about Ella's request concerning Ike and Bobby?
(a) That he can take as good care of them as Ella's mother.
(b) Says she may take them with her, but they have to come back for the summers.
(c) That the boys deserve the truth about her leaving.
(d) Takes them over to her house.
4. Where does Dwayne want Victoria to go?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To another party.
(d) To a friend's house to pick-up some drugs.
5. How long is the male student's report?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) Less than a minute.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) He does not have a report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guthrie ask Judy when she kisses him?
2. What do the brothers do after dinner while Victoria is in her room?
3. For what do Harold and Raymond wait?
4. What does Raymond accidentally do when talking to Dr. Martin?
5. What does Victoria begin to do over the Christmas holidays?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)