|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Bobby notice about one of their horses when they wake up one morning?
(a) It is dead.
(b) It is neighing very loudly.
(c) It is trying to kick itself in the stomach.
(d) It has gotten loose.
2. What does Harold suggest the three of them do?
(a) Go into Denver.
(b) Play Scrabble.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Paint the kitchen.
3. Who repeatedly slaps Victoria?
(a) No one.
(c) Maggie's father.
4. How long is the male student's report?
(a) Less than a minute.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) He does not have a report.
5. Where does Maggie Jones drive?
(a) The McPherons' ranch.
(b) To talk to Ike and Bobby's mother.
(c) The Guthrie ranch.
(d) To find Dwayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guthrie ask Judy when she kisses him?
2. What does Mr. Beckman threaten?
3. What do the brothers do after dinner while Victoria is in her room?
4. Why does Tom leave the party?
5. What does Dwayne tell Victoria?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)