|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russ want of Sharlene?
(a) For her to have an abortion.
(c) For her to have sex with his friend.
(d) For her to have sex with him.
2. What does one of Victoria's teachers say she will do?
(a) Speak to the father of her baby.
(b) Speak to Victoria's grandparents.
(c) Go to a doctor with Victoria.
(d) Speak to the parents of the father of her baby.
3. What are students doing in Guthrie's class?
(a) Shooting spitballs while he is in the hallway.
(b) Giving speeches.
(c) Acting out a play.
(d) Most of them are sleeping.
4. Why do Ike and Bobby go to the train station?
(a) To get newspapers for their delivery route.
(b) To take the metro train to school.
(c) To watch a train with a new type of diesel engine come into the station.
(d) To watch for their father.
5. For what does Maggie's father think Guthrie is at the house?
(a) To fix the roof.
(b) To sell Maggie a car.
(c) To take him to a nursing home.
(d) To get Maggie in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Guthrie in Crowder's office with the Beckmans?
2. What does Mrs. Stearns tell Ike and Bobby to never do?
3. What does Maggie say Victoria needs to do?
4. Where does Victoria work?
5. What does the female student say when Guthrie calls upon her?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)