|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Stearns surprised to see Ike and Bobby?
(a) It is not Saturday.
(b) She is too old for young friends.
(c) She thought they had sports after school.
(d) It is during school hours.
2. What does the man at Victoria's work claim to have in his car?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A set of throwing knives.
(c) A gun.
(d) A puppy.
3. What is in the photo album Mrs. Stearns shows the boys?
(a) Mostly her son who died in the war.
(b) Pictures of her wedding.
(c) Mostly her father, mother and sister.
(d) Post cards from around the world.
4. What do the brothers do after dinner while Victoria is in her room?
(a) Sit at the dining table.
(b) Watch television in the living room.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Go to the barn.
5. Who does Maggie mention that makes the McPherons understand why Victoria is not getting any family support?
(a) Grandma Roubideaux.
(b) Jacob Roubideaux.
(c) Dwayne Roubideaux.
(d) Betty Roubideaux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victoria do at a party she and Dwayne attend?
2. What does Russell Beckman do to Guthrie?
3. What does Harold suggest the three of them do?
4. What is wrong with Ike's horse?
5. What does the barber ask Ike and Bobby about their mother?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)