|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 122-143 (Victoria Roubideaux, McPherons, Guthrie).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maggie mention that makes the McPherons understand why Victoria is not getting any family support?
(a) Betty Roubideaux.
(b) Grandma Roubideaux.
(c) Jacob Roubideaux.
(d) Dwayne Roubideaux.
2. What does Mrs. Steans encourage Ike and Bobby to do?
(a) Bring her some of the cookies their mother baked.
(b) Give up the paper route because it's too dangerous.
(c) Visit her at any time.
(d) Go with their mother when she moves.
3. What does Victoria's mother tell Victoria?
(a) That Victoria should go to an abortion clinic.
(b) That she will help Victoria no matter what.
(c) That Victoria cannot live there any longer.
(d) That Victoria should try to get money from the baby's father.
4. Where does the father of Victoria's baby live?
(a) Right by the school.
(b) In another town.
(c) Two houses down from Victoria.
(d) Next door to Victoria.
5. What happened to the McPheron brothers that makes Maggie say they will be understanding?
(a) They have many nieces and nephews.
(b) They lost their parents when young.
(c) They have both raised daughters.
(d) They like animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ike and Bobby go to the train station?
2. Why do Ike and Bobby leave the place where they took their classmate?
3. For what do Harold and Raymond wait?
4. Where does Victoria go after leaving her home?
5. What does the female student say when Guthrie calls upon her?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)