|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 122-143 (Victoria Roubideaux, McPherons, Guthrie).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie say Victoria needs to do?
(a) Take a pregnancy test.
(b) Talk to the school principal.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Go to a doctor.
2. Where does Victoria work?
(a) Taste n' Freeze.
(b) Burger Brawy.
(d) Holt cafe.
3. What was the topic of the report the male student gives?
(a) George Washington.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
4. Who does Maggie mention that makes the McPherons understand why Victoria is not getting any family support?
(a) Grandma Roubideaux.
(b) Betty Roubideaux.
(c) Jacob Roubideaux.
(d) Dwayne Roubideaux.
5. For what do they check the cattle?
(a) If the young bulls are ready for castration.
(b) Hoof and mouth disease.
(c) If the cows are pregnant.
(d) Mad cow disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victoria's mother ask her after Victoria runs to the bathroom to vomit?
2. Where does Victoria go on her lunch break?
3. What does Mrs. Steans encourage Ike and Bobby to do?
4. With whom does Maggie Jones live?
5. Where does Victoria spend the night?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)