|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 100-121 (Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Ella).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stearns tell Ike and Bobby to never do?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Trust a preacher.
(c) Smoke cigarettes.
(d) Trust a doctor.
2. What does Ralph Black not want the boys to do?
(a) Fold the newspapers with the front page inward.
(b) Put the newspapers in plastic bags if it does not look like rain.
(c) Lean their bikes on the wagon.
(d) Fold the newspapers with the front page out.
3. About what do Harold and Raymond joke?
(a) That the stew has whiskey in it.
(b) That their mother will probably confound the doctors.
(c) That their sister will want everything immaculate.
(d) That they cannot afford extra help.
4. Where is Ella Guthrie moving?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Who is Russell Beckman?
(a) A student in Tom Guthrie's class who is far ahead of the other students.
(b) An honor student who would like to be on the baseball team.
(c) A student who is failing in Tom Guthrie's class.
(d) One of Bobby's best friends who is very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom Guthrie bring with him to the McPheron's place?
2. What does Guthrie ask Russell Beckman to do?
3. Who repeatedly slaps Victoria?
4. Where does Victoria spend the night?
5. What does Victoria need on her lunch break?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)