|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 100-121 (Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Ella).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repeatedly slaps Victoria?
(a) Maggie's father.
(d) No one.
2. What does Ralph Black not want the boys to do?
(a) Fold the newspapers with the front page out.
(b) Put the newspapers in plastic bags if it does not look like rain.
(c) Fold the newspapers with the front page inward.
(d) Lean their bikes on the wagon.
3. What happens to Bobby near the end of the work?
(a) He trips and falls off the fence into the pig pen.
(b) He breaks his arm.
(c) He is run over by a cow.
(d) He jumps off the fence and sprains his ankle.
4. What do the boys ask about the McPheron brothers?
(a) Why they never married.
(b) Why they are still ranching when they are so old.
(c) Why their mother isn't there.
(d) Why they never had any children.
5. What does Guthrie ask Russell Beckman to do?
(a) Apologize to Victoria.
(b) Apologize to Guthrie.
(c) Go to the Principal's office.
(d) Step into the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a panicked cow do?
2. What does Russell Beckman do to Guthrie?
3. How does Jim take the news about Ella?
4. What do they decide to do to the nervous cow?
5. What is the purpose of the chutes at the McPherons' place?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)