|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 100-121 (Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Ella).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Guthrie have to see Lloyd Crowder?
(a) To talk to Crowder about Ike's progress in English class.
(b) To talk to Crowder about a boy in history class.
(c) To resign his position.
(d) To ask for a raise.
2. Where does Maggie Jones drive?
(a) The Guthrie ranch.
(b) The McPherons' ranch.
(c) To find Dwayne.
(d) To talk to Ike and Bobby's mother.
3. What is the purpose of the chutes at the McPherons' place?
(a) To vaccinate the cattle individually.
(b) To separate the rams from the ewes.
(c) To seperate the stallion from the mares.
(d) To direct water to outlying fields.
4. What does the female student say when Guthrie calls upon her?
(a) She thought the story incredibly boring.
(b) She won't speak in front of the rest of the class.
(c) She does not understand his question.
(d) She's not ready.
5. What does the student say about the length of his report when asked?
(a) He could not find any information on his topic.
(b) He tried to pare it down more.
(c) He thought it was supposed to be at least 10 minutes long.
(d) He didn't want to bore the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stearns tell Ike and Bobby to never do?
2. What happens to Bobby near the end of the work?
3. Where does Victoria go after leaving her home?
4. What does Ella do after Tom talks to her?
5. What does Victoria need on her lunch break?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)