|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 100-121 (Ike and Bobby, McPherons, Ella).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crowder say about Beckman?
(a) That he is going to be valdictorian.
(b) That he is not expected to live much longer.
(c) That Bobby is the boy's only friend.
(d) That none of the teachers like him.
2. Who is Maggie Jones?
(a) Ella Guthrie's best friend.
(b) The Captain of the Cheerleaders.
(c) Another teacher at the school where Tom Guthrie works.
(d) One of Guthrie's students who is failing.
3. What does a panicked cow do?
(a) Kicks Ike.
(b) Gets stuck in a fence.
(c) Kicks Tom.
(d) Runs around in circles.
4. What does Guthrie ask Russell Beckman to do?
(a) Go to the Principal's office.
(b) Apologize to Guthrie.
(c) Step into the hall.
(d) Apologize to Victoria.
5. With whom does Maggie Jones live?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barber ask Ike and Bobby about their mother?
2. What does Ike and Bobby's mother say when the two boys check on her?
3. What does Maggie say Victoria needs to do?
4. Where do Ike and Bobby take a classmate?
5. Who does Maggie mention that makes the McPherons understand why Victoria is not getting any family support?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)