|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 58-78 (McPherons, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the barber ask Ike and Bobby about their mother?
(a) If she knows they don't spend money on haircuts.
(b) If she is doing better.
(c) If she has been moved to a psychiatric ward.
(d) If she has moved out of the house.
2. Who at first refuses to pay Ike and Bobby?
(a) The neighbor across the street.
(b) The barber.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) The druggist.
3. What does Victoria's mother tell Victoria?
(a) That Victoria cannot live there any longer.
(b) That Victoria should go to an abortion clinic.
(c) That she will help Victoria no matter what.
(d) That Victoria should try to get money from the baby's father.
4. What does Ike and Bobby's mother say when the two boys check on her?
(a) She tells them she loves them very much.
(b) She tells them a story.
(c) She gives vague answers to their questions.
(d) She cries and says she never wants to see them in there again.
5. What does Victoria's mother ask her after Victoria runs to the bathroom to vomit?
(a) If she needs to go see a doctor.
(b) If she ate something bad.
(c) If she has the flu.
(d) If she has been drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victoria ask about as far as a doctor is concerned?
2. What does Crowder say about Beckman?
3. What do Ike and Bobby decide to do?
4. What is the purpose of the chutes at the McPherons' place?
5. Who is Russell Beckman?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)