|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 243-262 (McPherons, Ike and Bobby, Guthrie).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella do after Tom talks to her?
(b) Says she would like some breakfast.
(c) Throws a pillow at him.
(d) Folds her arm across her face.
2. What do Ike and Bobby buy at the store for their mother?
(b) A book.
3. Where does the father of Victoria's baby live?
(a) Two houses down from Victoria.
(b) In another town.
(c) Next door to Victoria.
(d) Right by the school.
4. Where is Mrs. Stearn's family?
(a) In the same town, but they won't speak to her.
(b) All dead.
(c) Scattered all about the United States.
(d) She does not know.
5. What does Victoria's mother ask her after Victoria runs to the bathroom to vomit?
(a) If she has the flu.
(b) If she ate something bad.
(c) If she has been drinking.
(d) If she needs to go see a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they have to do to one of the cows?
2. What does Tom do when he leaves Maggie's house?
3. Why does Ike and Bobby's mother cry when they are there?
4. Why does Tom Guthrie have to see Lloyd Crowder?
5. What does Harold ask Victoria after dinner?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)