|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 243-262 (McPherons, Ike and Bobby, Guthrie).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Bobby do after they deliver their papers?
(a) Go to the drugstore.
(b) Return home.
(c) Go to Mrs. Stearns house.
(d) Go to school.
2. What does Victoria ask about as far as a doctor is concerned?
(a) If there is a female doctor in town.
(b) If the fees will be very much.
(c) Why she needs to see a doctor.
(d) If a doctor will see her without her mother.
3. Why does Tom leave the party?
(a) He is meeting Judy at a bar.
(b) He does not like parties.
(c) He has to take Ike and Bobby to their grandmother's house.
(d) He has to be home for Ike and Bobby.
4. What does Mrs. Beckman tend to use when she talks?
(a) An English accent.
(b) A lot of legal terms.
(c) Bad grammar.
5. What does Guthrie tell Maggie impresses him about her?
(a) She always looks nice.
(b) She always seems so confident.
(c) Everyone seems to like her.
(d) She is very good with the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do they check the cattle?
2. What does Crowder tell Guthrie to do after the Beckmans leave?
3. What does Raymond worry about the first night Victoria is at their house?
4. Where are Ike and Bobby sitting on their bikes?
5. What do Ike and Bobby notice about one of their horses when they wake up one morning?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)