|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 243-262 (McPherons, Ike and Bobby, Guthrie).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Russell Beckman?
(a) A student in Tom Guthrie's class who is far ahead of the other students.
(b) An honor student who would like to be on the baseball team.
(c) A student who is failing in Tom Guthrie's class.
(d) One of Bobby's best friends who is very ill.
2. Where do Ike and Bobby take a classmate?
(a) To the woods to show the student their tree house.
(b) To the house where they see the teens having sex.
(c) To their home to make sandwiches.
(d) To the lake.
3. What does Maggie do after Irving Curtis whispers something to him?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She leaves the room.
(c) She slaps Irving.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Victoria ask the McPheron brothers?
(a) If she can borrow their car.
(b) If she can live with them again.
(c) Victoria won't get out of the car.
(d) The dogs won't let them out of the car.
5. Why is Mrs. Stearns surprised to see Ike and Bobby?
(a) It is during school hours.
(b) She thought they had sports after school.
(c) She is too old for young friends.
(d) It is not Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie notice about the McPherons' house when they enter it?
2. Where is Guthrie lying at Judy's house?
3. What do Ike and Bobby buy at the store for their mother?
4. What does Tom do when he leaves Maggie's house?
5. What does Crowder say about Beckman?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)