|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom leave the party?
(a) He is meeting Judy at a bar.
(b) He has to take Ike and Bobby to their grandmother's house.
(c) He has to be home for Ike and Bobby.
(d) He does not like parties.
2. Why does Mrs. Stearns send Ike and Bobby to the store?
(a) To get them out of her hair.
(b) To get themselves some candy.
(c) To get some groceries.
(d) To get her some milk.
3. Why does Mrs. Stearns give Ike and Bobby a key to her house?
(a) So they can feed her fish.
(b) So they can check on her.
(c) So they can water her plants.
(d) So she doesn't have to get up.
4. For what do Harold and Raymond wait?
(a) For the arrival of their sister who is coming for a visit.
(b) To learn how their elderly mother is in another city's hospital.
(c) To see if their horse will recover.
(d) To vaccinate cattle.
5. Who does Tom Guthrie bring with him to the McPheron's place?
(a) No one.
(b) His wife.
(c) His own hired hand.
(d) Ike and Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do they check the cattle?
2. What does Victoria think about after Dwayne leaves?
3. What does Raymond give each of the boys?
4. Where does Maggie tell Tom she will meet him?
5. What does Mrs. Stearns suggest the boys do at her house?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)