|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Guthrie leave the bar?
(a) He leaves with Crowder.
(b) He leaves alone.
(c) He leaves with Maggie.
(d) He leaves with Judy.
2. What does Victoria think about after Dwayne leaves?
(a) How unhappy she is.
(b) How handsome he is.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) That he just needs to grow up a little.
3. What does Guthrie ask Maggie when he phones her?
(a) To keep their relationship a secret.
(b) If she likes Ike and Bobby.
(c) If she wants to go away for the weekend.
(d) To go to dinner with him.
4. What do Ike and Bobby notice about one of their horses when they wake up one morning?
(a) It has gotten loose.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It is neighing very loudly.
(d) It is trying to kick itself in the stomach.
5. For what does Maggie's father think Guthrie is at the house?
(a) To fix the roof.
(b) To get Maggie in bed.
(c) To take him to a nursing home.
(d) To sell Maggie a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie tell Tom she will meet him?
2. What do the boys ask about the McPheron brothers?
3. What does Tom do about the horse?
4. Why is Mrs. Stearns surprised to see Ike and Bobby?
5. Why does Tom leave the party?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)