|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-242 (Ike and Bobby, Maggie Jones, Victoria Roubideaux).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Bobby do after they deliver their papers?
(a) Go to Mrs. Stearns house.
(b) Go to the drugstore.
(c) Return home.
(d) Go to school.
2. What do they have to do to one of the cows?
(a) Cut out a large fence splinter.
(b) Remove a mis-shapen horn.
(c) Kill it.
(d) Isolate it for the vet to check.
3. What does Tom do when he leaves Maggie's house?
(a) Goes out to the McPherons.
(b) Delivers Ike and Bobby's papers.
(c) Goes horseback riding.
(d) Goes to school.
4. What does Guthrie ask Maggie when he phones her?
(a) If she wants to go away for the weekend.
(b) To go to dinner with him.
(c) If she likes Ike and Bobby.
(d) To keep their relationship a secret.
5. What does Maggie tell Tom when they are dancing?
(a) She has to take care of her father.
(b) She has been attracted to him for years.
(c) She's not sure she wants to date.
(d) She had a crush on him in the fourth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ike and Bobby go to help herd?
2. Where does Dwayne want Victoria to go?
3. Why does Mrs. Stearns send Ike and Bobby to the store?
4. For what do they check the cattle?
5. Where does Maggie tell Tom she will meet him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)