|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prefect order?
(a) The street lighting is to be turned on again.
(b) A bonfire and fireworks night.
(c) A week of prayer.
(d) That food stores should open on Sundays.
2. What is taking place in the town?
(a) People are visiting graves of plague victims.
(b) Joyful celebration.
(d) Street races.
3. What strongly motivates Rambert's plan to escape.
(a) Self-love and preservation.
(b) Fear he will lose his job.
(c) Love for a woman.
(d) Fear of the plague.
4. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
(b) The medical community.
(c) The plague wrkers.
5. What news does his mother give to Rieux?
(a) That she is leaving for Paris.
(b) That the trains are running again.
(c) That Tarrou is sick.
(d) That she is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Castel's work?
2. Which character cannot be saved by the serum?
3. What is at the core of Rambert's problem?
4. Why does Rieux weep?
5. How is M. Othon's predicament solved?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)