Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cottard's reaction to the officials?
(a) He flees.
(b) He asks them to join him for dinner.
(c) He offers them cigarettes.
(d) He tells them he has plague.
2. Which character cannot be saved by the serum?
(a) Mme. Rieux.
(b) M. Grand.
(c) M. Othon.
(d) M. Cottard.
3. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
(b) The elders of the Church.
(d) The plague.
4. What is the situation with food supply?
(a) It is thought that this will soon improve.
(b) Food needs to be imported.
(c) There is no more flour for brioche.
(d) The town is about to run out of food.
5. How is Tarrou reminded of his mother?
(a) Madame Rieux is quite similar..
(b) A cafe waitress.
(c) He sees a portrait of Rieux's wife and sees a resemblance.
(d) Mme Othon is quite similar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taking place in the town?
2. Why are individual burials dispensed with?
3. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
4. The plague is changing in two ways. What is the first way?
5. Why is M. Othon's release from camp delayed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)