Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what city is the story set?
The city of Oran.
2. In what country is the story set?
3. How is the city situated geographically?
It is the middle of a plateau.
4. The narrator tells us that the city is:
5. An unusual thing about the city is that:
It has no native plants or animals.
6. In what era is the story set?
1940s during World War II.
7. Who removes the dead rat from Dr Rieux's landing?
This section contains 5,297 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)