|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They have no new films to show.
(b) They have to charge lower admission fees.
(c) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(d) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
2. Which is the second way?
(a) The disease is now more like ebola.
(b) More patients are suffering pneumonic rather than bubonic plague.
(c) The plague is becoming more virulent.
(d) Most people suffer now from bubonic plague.
3. Why is Rieux called out to treat M. Cottard?
(a) M. Cottard has attempted to hang himself.
(b) M. Cottard has pneumonia.
(c) M. Cottard has suffered a fit.
(d) M. Cottard has slashed his wrists.
4. Who questions Cottard?
(a) M. Tarrou.
(b) Inspector Clouseau.
(c) The police inspector.
(d) A public health official.
5. What is the apparent result of this weather condition?
(a) There is an increase in the number of plague victims.
(b) The number of plague victims decreases.
(c) Rats are washed into the water supply.
(d) The rain refreshes everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
2. What is up with Grand?
3. Who is the worst affected emotionally when the patient dies?
4. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
5. Who preaches the closing sermon at High Mass?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)