|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of communication is forbidden?
(a) Writing or receiving letters.
(b) Kissing and embracing in the street.
(c) Sending telegrams.
(d) Making audio tapes.
2. What important information is given in the notices?
(a) Cases of fever are to be reported and a bounty has been placed on rats.
(b) Cases of vever are to be treated at home after they are reported, a black mark has to be painted on the door of a plague house and volunteers are needed for trial of a serum.
(c) Cases of fever are to be treated by Dr Rieux, the rats are to be exteminated and the water supply monitored.
(d) Cases of fever are to be reported, rats will be exterminated and the water supply monitored.
3. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
4. What does Dr. Rieux urge the committee to do?
(a) Start public health measures as if the disease is plague.
(b) Avoid panicking the citizens.
(c) Inoculate the Prefect with anti-plague serum.
(d) Get rid of all rats.
5. Which is the second way?
(a) The disease is now more like ebola.
(b) More patients are suffering pneumonic rather than bubonic plague.
(c) Most people suffer now from bubonic plague.
(d) The plague is becoming more virulent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must Rieux take with him when he has to evacuate a plague victim?
2. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
3. What is one aspect of the plague that Dr Rieux considers?
4. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
5. What is taking place in the town?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)