|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives an invitation to the sermon?
(a) Dr. Castel.
(b) Dr. Rieux.
(c) M. Cottard.
(d) The Prefect.
2. What is one result of the sealed city?
(a) People are cut off from loved ones.
(b) People are more likely to get plague.
(c) People are more likely to recover from plague.
(d) The Prefect has a feeling of great power.
3. Having made his decision, what must Rambert now give up?
(a) His nationality/citizenship.
(b) Happiness with his wife.
(c) His job at the newspaper.
(d) A large income.
4. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
(a) It is the wrong sort.
(b) It has been contaminated.
(c) It has been accidentally destroyed in transit.
(d) It is inadequate for needs.
5. What does Rieux tell Rambert?
(a) That it is irresponsible to put love first.
(b) That he is not wrong to put love first.
(c) That he might put people in danger.
(d) That there are always other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the worst affected emotionally when the patient dies?
2. What is up with Grand?
3. Who questions Cottard?
4. Who does Rieux confide in?
5. How is Tarrou reminded of his mother?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)