|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does the Prefect take?
(a) He leaves the city.
(b) He calls a meeting.
(c) He makes a speech on the radio.
(d) He makes the proclamation of plague.
2. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
(d) It has become much more severe.
3. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) The chief of police.
(b) Mme. de Valois.
(c) M. Cottard.
(d) M. Tarrou.
4. Who is now an important plague victim?
(a) Dr. Castel.
(b) Dr. Rieux's mother.
(c) M Othon's wife.
(d) M. Othon's little boy.
5. Which trio of men develop a close friendship?
(a) Rieux, Tarrou and Grand.
(b) Tarrou, Othon and Cottard.
(c) Cottard, Rieux and Cottard.
(d) Rieux, Fr, Paneloux and Rambert
Short Answer Questions
1. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
2. Why does Tarrou thank Rieux?
3. What is one aspect of the plague that Dr Rieux considers?
4. Who must Rieux take with him when he has to evacuate a plague victim?
5. Who removes the dead rat from Dr Rieux's landing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)