|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph Grand?
(a) He is a Masonic Grand Master.
(b) He is Dr. Rieux's neighbor.
(c) He is Cottard's neighbor.
(d) He is M. Tarrou's neighbor.
2. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
(a) The food is sent in by the Red Cross and dropped from helicopters.
(b) Via small electric trucks.
(c) The food is provided by relatives.
(d) By donkey.
3. What important meeting takes place?
(a) The Prefect meets Dr. Rieux's wife.
(b) The Prefect meets with ratcatchers.
(c) The Prefect meets a committee of doctors.
(d) The Prefect meets a committee of concerned citizens.
4. When did Tarrou's mother die?
(a) When Tarrou was fifteen.
(b) When Tarrou was ten.
(c) Ten years previously.
(d) Two years previously.
5. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(b) It has become much more severe.
(c) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
(d) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the second way?
2. Tarrou's opinion of Grand is:
3. What is Rieux worried about?
4. Where is M. Othon quarantined?
5. What becomes the last resort for disposal of corpses?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)