|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives an invitation to the sermon?
(a) M. Cottard.
(b) The Prefect.
(c) Dr. Rieux.
(d) Dr. Castel.
2. What action does the Prefect take?
(a) He makes a speech on the radio.
(b) He calls a meeting.
(c) He makes the proclamation of plague.
(d) He leaves the city.
3. What creative problem does Grand have?
(a) He can't do any research because of the plague.
(b) He is stuck on the first sentence.
(c) He is stuck on page 6.
(d) He is having trouble with creating an antagonist.
4. What is up with Grand?
(a) He has caught the plague.
(b) He is afraid of Cottard.
(c) He is having a psychotic breakdown.
(d) He is exhausted.
5. Why don't all sufferers have hospital treatment?
(a) There are not enough beds at the hospital.
(b) Dr Rieux has quarantined them.
(c) They die before they can get to hospital.
(d) They have no transport.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Tarrou's mother die?
2. How do people find out about the plague death rate?
3. Why are people seeking pleasure?
4. What is Fr Paneloux's religious order?
5. What is the problem regarding the city gates?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)