|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rambert anticipate happening when he meets his wife again?
(a) She will worry that he has lost weight.
(b) Instant happiness.
(c) He has changed, so will reject her.
(d) Things will be over between them.
2. What is up with Grand?
(a) He is afraid of Cottard.
(b) He has caught the plague.
(c) He is exhausted.
(d) He is having a psychotic breakdown.
3. What does the Prefect order?
(a) That food stores should open on Sundays.
(b) A week of prayer.
(c) The street lighting is to be turned on again.
(d) A bonfire and fireworks night.
4. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
5. Who does Rieux confide in?
(a) His mother.
(c) Fr Paneloux
Short Answer Questions
1. What creative problem does Grand have?
2. Which voice is now telling the story?
3. Who is the worst affected emotionally when the patient dies?
4. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
5. What important experience shaped Tarrou's view of capital punishment?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)