|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do notices about the disease appear?
(a) In newspapers and on posters.
(b) By direct mail put through letter-boxes.
(c) In magazines, posters and conema advertising.
(d) In cinema advertisements.
2. Who must Rieux take with him when he has to evacuate a plague victim?
(a) Two other doctors.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A judge and a second doctor.
(d) A nurse.
3. What is up with Grand?
(a) He is having a psychotic breakdown.
(b) He has caught the plague.
(c) He is afraid of Cottard.
(d) He is exhausted.
4. Tarrou's opinion of Grand is:
(a) That he is a man of quiet courage.
(b) That he is arrogant and controlling.
(c) That he is nondescript.
(d) That he is unlikeable and annoying.
5. What is Rieux's opinion about the case?
(a) That the boy is malingering.
(b) That the boy has a good chance of recovery.
(c) That it is hopeless.
(d) That it is mild.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ecomes general secretary to the squads of volunteers?
2. Which method is successful for the character in attaining the goal?
3. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
4. What error does Rieux think he has made?
5. Why is use of the telephone severely restricted?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)