|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ecomes general secretary to the squads of volunteers?
(a) M. Grand
(b) M. Tarrou.
(c) Dr. Castel
(d) M. Cottard.
2. What reason does Grand give for his problem?
(a) He has become bored with the whole thing.
(b) He is not satisfied with the paper he is using.
(c) He is not satisfied with his ideas.
(d) He is not satisfied with the words.
3. In his struggle of conscience, who does Rambert resemble?
(a) Dr. Rieux
(b) Dr. Castel
(c) Fr Paneloux
(d) The author, Albert Camus.
4. How many people have contracted the disease and recovered?
(c) Everone has recovered.
(d) None. All have died.
5. What is the town's response to the Week of Prayer?
(a) They resist it, but it happens anyway.
(b) Some people attend Mass, but most party on.
(c) People are indifferent, uninterested.
(d) There is heavy attendance at Mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now an important plague victim?
2. What action does the Prefect take?
3. How do his friends try to help Grand?
4. What criticism is made of Fr Paneloux after the sermon?
5. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)