|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do his friends try to help Grand?
(a) They smuggle in paper for his novel-writing.
(b) They help him with his grocery shopping.
(c) They help him try to find a satisfactory opening sentence for his novel.
(d) They try to organise a promotion for him at work.
2. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
(c) It has become much more severe.
(d) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
3. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) M. Cottard.
(b) M. Tarrou.
(c) The chief of police.
(d) Mme. de Valois.
4. What measures is the Prefect forced to take?
(a) Traffic control, cinema closure and water rationing.
(b) Traffic control and rationing of food and electricity.
(c) Putting armed guards at all liquor outlets and rationing water.
(d) Arresting anyone who drinks in the street and closing the cinemas.
5. Who questions Cottard?
(a) A public health official.
(b) The police inspector.
(c) Inspector Clouseau.
(d) M. Tarrou.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Dr. Rieux treat this patient?
2. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
3. With whom is Fr Paneloux billeted?
4. What is now possible for Rambert?
5. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)