|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tarrou respond to his father's court performance?
(a) He was embarrassed.
(b) He was very proud of his father.
(c) He thought the accused deserved his fate.
(d) He had compassion for the accused.
2. What creative problem does Grand have?
(a) He is stuck on the first sentence.
(b) He is stuck on page 6.
(c) He can't do any research because of the plague.
(d) He is having trouble with creating an antagonist.
3. What additional friendship has Tarrou made?
(b) With Cottard.
(c) With Rambert.
(d) With Fr Paneloux.With the Prefect.
4. In what era is the story set?
(a) 1940s, shortly after World War II.
(b) 1940s during World War II.
(c) 1916, during World War I.
(d) During the French Revolution.
5. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
(a) He moved to Oran with his wife to escape her father.
(b) His became depressed because he found his wife boring.
(c) He left college and took a boring job.
(d) He finished college but could only get a boring job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is the story set?
2. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
3. What is at the core of Rambert's problem?
4. After the sermon, what happens in the town?
5. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)