|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which method is successful for the character in attaining the goal?
(a) Civil disobedience.
(c) None. He fails.
(d) Rational argument.
2. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
3. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
(a) The medical community.
(c) The plague wrkers.
4. What does Rieux ask Jean Tarrou to do for him?
(a) To write to his wife for him.
(b) To provide funding for treating plague victims.
(c) To write to the local authorities about the rats.
(d) To write a journal documenting the plague.
5. What becomes the last resort for disposal of corpses?
(a) Burial at sea.
(b) Taken to a new cemetery in the desert.
(c) Mass burial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
2. How do the people of Oran react to the sermon at High Mass?
3. With whom is Fr Paneloux billeted?
4. What makes Tarrou and Rieux very conscious of their isolation?
5. What important information is given in the notices?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)