|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why hasn't M. Grand been able to correct the mistake made about his promotion?
(a) He cannot find his application form.
(b) He cannot find the time.
(c) He cannot find the right words.
(d) The authorities will not allow him to do this.
2. Who ecomes general secretary to the squads of volunteers?
(a) M. Grand
(b) M. Cottard.
(c) Dr. Castel
(d) M. Tarrou.
3. What reason does Cottard give for his suicide attempt?
(a) 'A silent grief.'
(b) 'A grief observed.'
(c) 'A delayed grief.'
(d) 'A secret grief.'
4. Which method is successful for the character in attaining the goal?
(b) Rational argument.
(c) None. He fails.
(d) Civil disobedience.
5. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
(a) The medical community.
(b) The plague wrkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
2. How do people find out about the plague death rate?
3. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
4. The plague is changing in two ways. What is the first way?
5. What is now possible for Rambert?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)