|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the worst affected emotionally when the patient dies?
(a) M. Othon
(b) Dr. Rieux.
(c) M. Tarrou
(d) Fr Paneloux.
2. What decison does Rambert make?
(a) To smuggle medicines into Oran.
(b) He decides to stay and help to fight the plague.
(c) To buy a new apartment with a view over the bay.
(d) To escape and return to his wife.
3. Why is M. Grand an interesting character?
(a) He leads an adventurous life.
(b) His life is not fulfilling, yet there is a mystery about him.
(c) He has discovered something amazing hidden in the municipal archives.
(d) He has solved a great mystery.
4. What is Rieux's attitude to religion and God?
(a) He is not a believer.
(b) He believes ardently and attends Mass regularly.
(c) He believes religion is all right some of the time.
(d) He is open to being converted.
5. Where is M. Othon quarantined?
(a) In the city jail.
(b) His home.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Castel's work?
2. After the sermon, what happens in the town?
3. What is Fr Paneloux's religious order?
4. Who is now an important plague victim?
5. How has Fr Paneloux assisted the community during the plague?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)