|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Rieux urge the committee to do?
(a) Start public health measures as if the disease is plague.
(b) Inoculate the Prefect with anti-plague serum.
(c) Avoid panicking the citizens.
(d) Get rid of all rats.
2. An unusual thing about the city is that:
(a) Everybody has a garden.
(b) It has no native plants or animals.
(c) It is famous for its plants and animals.
(d) It has abundant water.
3. Why is Rieux called out to treat M. Cottard?
(a) M. Cottard has attempted to hang himself.
(b) M. Cottard has suffered a fit.
(c) M. Cottard has pneumonia.
(d) M. Cottard has slashed his wrists.
4. What does Grand reveal?
(a) That he is writing a novel.
(b) That he is in disguise.
(c) That he wrote the sermon.
(d) That he has a secret girlfriend.
5. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
(a) He moved to Oran with his wife to escape her father.
(b) His became depressed because he found his wife boring.
(c) He left college and took a boring job.
(d) He finished college but could only get a boring job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
2. What is the character's focus for action in this chapter?
3. Who removes the dead rat from Dr Rieux's landing?
4. What is the main message of the closing sermon at High Mass?
5. How has Rieux's work-load increased?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)