|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rieux's attitude to religion and God?
(a) He is open to being converted.
(b) He believes ardently and attends Mass regularly.
(c) He believes religion is all right some of the time.
(d) He is not a believer.
2. How are people coping as the plague continues?
(a) They are full of fear and drink to excess.
(b) They become very religious and attend Mass evry day.
(c) They are in despair and suicides are frequent.
(d) They become indifferent to what is happening to them.
3. What is the main message of the closing sermon at High Mass?
(a) People smoke and drink too much.
(b) God no longer cares about humanity.
(c) God is love.
(d) God has sent the plague to force people to repent.
4. What is the apparent result of this weather condition?
(a) There is an increase in the number of plague victims.
(b) The rain refreshes everyone.
(c) The number of plague victims decreases.
(d) Rats are washed into the water supply.
5. The narrator tells us that the city is:
(a) Needs better design.
(c) Exciting and vibrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tarrou's opinion of Grand is:
2. What important Christian feast is ignored this year?
3. What is now possible for Rambert?
4. What is the prime factor in his decision?
5. What is Rieux's opinion about the case?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)