|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decison does Rambert make?
(a) To buy a new apartment with a view over the bay.
(b) To smuggle medicines into Oran.
(c) He decides to stay and help to fight the plague.
(d) To escape and return to his wife.
2. How does the Spaniard spend his days?
(a) Counting dried peas.
(c) Writing a novel.
(d) Counting rats.
3. Where is this information to be found?
(a) On walls, as graffiti.
(b) In Tarrou's journal.
(c) In the newspapers.
(d) On walls, as in public notices.
4. Where is M. Othon quarantined?
(a) A camp.
(b) A hospital.
(c) His home.
(d) In the city jail.
5. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
(a) Fear of water (hydrophobia).
(c) Extreme thirst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
2. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
3. What is Rieux's opinion about the case?
4. Why are many families not allowed to attend the funerals of loved ones?
5. How are people coping as the plague continues?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)