|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
(a) He has started to manufacture anti-plague serum.
(b) He has organised mass poisonings of rats.
(c) He has bought a train ticket out of town.
(d) He has ordered supplies of anti-plague serum.
2. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
(a) He injects them with penicillin.
(b) He lances and drains the abscesses.
(c) He applies poultices to the abscesses and makes the people stay indoors.
(d) He can do nothing.
3. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has become much more severe.
(d) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
4. What creative problem does Grand have?
(a) He is stuck on page 6.
(b) He is stuck on the first sentence.
(c) He is having trouble with creating an antagonist.
(d) He can't do any research because of the plague.
5. What additional friendship has Tarrou made?
(a) With Fr Paneloux.With the Prefect.
(c) With Rambert.
(d) With Cottard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with M. Joseph Grand to see Dr Rieux?
2. Where do notices about the disease appear?
3. How does the Spaniard spend his days?
4. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
5. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)