|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They have no new films to show.
(b) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
(c) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(d) They have to charge lower admission fees.
2. What is Rieux worried about?
(a) That the disease will affect his wife.
(b) That the people will panic.
(c) That the trains will stop running.
(d) That the disease will get out of hand and kill half the population.
3. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
(a) He has tuberculosis.
(b) He has bubolic plague.
(c) He is bedridden with asthma.
(d) He is bedridden with cancer.
4. Who is the first victim of the plague?
(a) The concierge in Dr. Rieux's apartment building.
(b) M. Cottard.
(c) A railway porter.
(d) The Spaniard.
5. What action does the Prefect take?
(a) He leaves the city.
(b) He makes the proclamation of plague.
(c) He makes a speech on the radio.
(d) He calls a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
2. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
3. What is Tarrou's opinion of his fellow human beings?
4. What does Tarrou say about Othon as a father?
5. What is M. Grand's job?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)