|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is now possible for Rambert?
(a) A love affair in Oran.
(b) A job on Oran's newspaper.
(c) Writing a world exclusive on the plague in Oran.
(d) His escape from Oran.
2. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) M. Cottard.
(b) Mme. de Valois.
(c) M. Tarrou.
(d) The chief of police.
3. What does Tarrou say about Othon as a father?
(a) That he is neglectful of his children.
(b) That he is a loving disciplinarian.
(c) That he is very demanding and controlling.
(d) That he cannot control his children.
4. In what predicament does Rambert find himself?
(a) He is afraid to tell anyone he has a fever.
(b) He is trapped in Oran away from his wife.
(c) He has missed out on a job as Editor of his paper.
(d) He cannot file the news story.
5. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
(b) They are not allowed to communicate at all.
(c) Carrier pigeons.
(d) Mobile phones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't M. Grand been able to correct the mistake made about his promotion?
2. What is Dr. Castel's work?
3. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
4. What decison does Rambert make?
5. In his struggle of conscience, who does Rambert resemble?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)