|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the sermon, what happens in the town?
(a) People panic.
(b) People couldn't care less.
(c) People are motivated to help the plague victims.
(d) People go back to work.
2. Who makes the order to close the town?
(a) Dr. Rieux.
(b) The Prefect.
(c) M. Othon.
(d) The French President.
3. Who is Joseph Grand?
(a) He is Cottard's neighbor.
(b) He is Dr. Rieux's neighbor.
(c) He is M. Tarrou's neighbor.
(d) He is a Masonic Grand Master.
4. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
(a) He is bedridden with cancer.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He is bedridden with asthma.
(d) He has bubolic plague.
5. What human attitude concerns Rieux?
(a) Human infallibility.
(b) Human prejudice and warmongering.
(c) Humans' quick acceptance of reality.
(d) Humans' inability to accept reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
2. In what country is the story set?
3. Why hasn't M. Grand been able to correct the mistake made about his promotion?
4. In what city is the story set?
5. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)