|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes panic in the town?
(a) The number of rat deaths.
(b) The plague of rats.
(c) The number of people dying from plague.
(d) A possible attack from Germany.
2. Who comes with M. Joseph Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) The police inspector.
(b) Cardinal Richelieu.
(c) M. Cottard.
(d) M. Tarrou.
3. What important meeting takes place?
(a) The Prefect meets with ratcatchers.
(b) The Prefect meets a committee of concerned citizens.
(c) The Prefect meets Dr. Rieux's wife.
(d) The Prefect meets a committee of doctors.
4. What reason does Grand give for his problem?
(a) He is not satisfied with the paper he is using.
(b) He is not satisfied with the words.
(c) He is not satisfied with his ideas.
(d) He has become bored with the whole thing.
5. Who is Jean Tarrou?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A railway worker.
(c) A man of independent means (comfortable income).
(d) A government official.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
2. Where is this information to be found?
3. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
4. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
5. Which method is successful for the character in attaining the goal?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)