|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An unusual thing about the city is that:
(a) It is famous for its plants and animals.
(b) It has abundant water.
(c) Everybody has a garden.
(d) It has no native plants or animals.
2. In what country is the story set?
3. In what city is the story set?
(a) The city of Aran.
(b) The city of Oran.
(c) The city of Casablanca.
(d) The city of Algiers.
4. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(b) They have no new films to show.
(c) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
(d) They have to charge lower admission fees.
5. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
(a) Fr. Pertelote
(b) Dr Rieux.
(c) Inspector Clouseau.
(d) M. Grand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rieux worried about?
2. What is the town's response to the Week of Prayer?
3. Who is Joseph Grand?
4. Who must Rieux take with him when he has to evacuate a plague victim?
5. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)