|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rieux ask Jean Tarrou to do for him?
(a) To write to the local authorities about the rats.
(b) To provide funding for treating plague victims.
(c) To write to his wife for him.
(d) To write a journal documenting the plague.
2. The narrator tells us that the city is:
(a) Needs better design.
(b) Exciting and vibrant.
3. How many people have contracted the disease and recovered?
(b) Everone has recovered.
(d) None. All have died.
4. What is Rieux worried about?
(a) That the people will panic.
(b) That the disease will get out of hand and kill half the population.
(c) That the trains will stop running.
(d) That the disease will affect his wife.
5. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
(b) Extreme thirst.
(d) Fear of water (hydrophobia).
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the order to close the town?
2. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
3. What is M. Grand's job?
4. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
5. What is the focus in the questioning of Cottard?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)