|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is M. Grand's job?
(a) He is a clerk in the Municipal Office.
(b) He is a clerk at the hospital.
(c) He is a bank manager.
(d) He is Manager at the Municipal Office.
2. Why hasn't M. Grand been able to correct the mistake made about his promotion?
(a) He cannot find the time.
(b) He cannot find the right words.
(c) The authorities will not allow him to do this.
(d) He cannot find his application form.
3. The narrator tells us that the city is:
(b) Exciting and vibrant.
(d) Needs better design.
4. What is Rieux worried about?
(a) That the trains will stop running.
(b) That the disease will affect his wife.
(c) That the disease will get out of hand and kill half the population.
(d) That the people will panic.
5. What is Fr Paneloux's religious order?
(a) He is a Franciscan.
(b) He is a Discalced Carmelite.
(c) He is a Jesuit.
(d) He is a Dominican.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the city situated geographically?
2. Why does Rieux ask Tarrou to do this?
3. What causes panic in the town?
4. What sight disturbs Rieux as he drives home?
5. How has Rieux's work-load increased?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)