|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rieux ask Jean Tarrou to do for him?
(a) To write a journal documenting the plague.
(b) To write to the local authorities about the rats.
(c) To provide funding for treating plague victims.
(d) To write to his wife for him.
2. Who questions Cottard?
(a) M. Tarrou.
(b) Inspector Clouseau.
(c) A public health official.
(d) The police inspector.
3. How does the Spaniard spend his days?
(a) Counting rats.
(b) Counting dried peas.
(d) Writing a novel.
4. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
(a) He thinks it is tuberculosis.
(b) He thinks it is plague.
(c) He thinks it is asthma.
(d) He thinks it is an unknown disease.
5. Who is Joseph Grand?
(a) He is Dr. Rieux's neighbor.
(b) He is Cottard's neighbor.
(c) He is M. Tarrou's neighbor.
(d) He is a Masonic Grand Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important meeting takes place?
2. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
3. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
4. Who comes with M. Joseph Grand to see Dr Rieux?
5. What is one aspect of the plague that Dr Rieux considers?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)