|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is M. Grand an interesting character?
(a) He has discovered something amazing hidden in the municipal archives.
(b) He leads an adventurous life.
(c) He has solved a great mystery.
(d) His life is not fulfilling, yet there is a mystery about him.
2. In what country is the story set?
3. Why does Rieux ask Tarrou to do this?
(a) Because he wants to write an article about it for the Medical Journal.
(b) Because he has terrible handwriting.
(c) Because he doesn't speak English.
(d) Because he is too busy to do it himself.
4. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
(a) He is bedridden with cancer.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He is bedridden with asthma.
(d) He has bubolic plague.
5. The narrator tells us that the city is:
(b) Exciting and vibrant.
(c) Needs better design.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the journalist Raymod Rambert come to Oran?
2. What does Dr. Rieux urge the committee to do?
3. Who removes the dead rat from Dr Rieux's landing?
4. Why hasn't M. Grand been able to correct the mistake made about his promotion?
5. Why is Rieux called out to treat M. Cottard?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)