|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human attitude concerns Rieux?
(a) Human infallibility.
(b) Humans' inability to accept reality.
(c) Human prejudice and warmongering.
(d) Humans' quick acceptance of reality.
2. What is M. Grand's job?
(a) He is Manager at the Municipal Office.
(b) He is a clerk at the hospital.
(c) He is a bank manager.
(d) He is a clerk in the Municipal Office.
3. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
(a) Fear of water (hydrophobia).
(b) Extreme thirst.
4. An unusual thing about the city is that:
(a) Everybody has a garden.
(b) It is famous for its plants and animals.
(c) It has no native plants or animals.
(d) It has abundant water.
5. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) M. Cottard.
(b) The chief of police.
(c) M. Tarrou.
(d) Mme. de Valois.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removes the dead rat from Dr Rieux's landing?
2. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
3. How many people have contracted the disease and recovered?
4. The narrator tells us that the city is:
5. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)