|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rieux ask Tarrou to do this?
(a) Because he is too busy to do it himself.
(b) Because he doesn't speak English.
(c) Because he wants to write an article about it for the Medical Journal.
(d) Because he has terrible handwriting.
2. What human attitude concerns Rieux?
(a) Humans' inability to accept reality.
(b) Human infallibility.
(c) Humans' quick acceptance of reality.
(d) Human prejudice and warmongering.
3. Who comes with Grand to see Dr Rieux?
(a) M. Tarrou.
(b) Mme. de Valois.
(c) M. Cottard.
(d) The chief of police.
4. Where is this information to be found?
(a) On walls, as graffiti.
(b) In Tarrou's journal.
(c) On walls, as in public notices.
(d) In the newspapers.
5. An unusual thing about the city is that:
(a) It has abundant water.
(b) It is famous for its plants and animals.
(c) Everybody has a garden.
(d) It has no native plants or animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of the plague?
2. What is the focus in the questioning of Cottard?
3. What sight disturbs Rieux as he drives home?
4. Who is Joseph Grand?
5. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)