|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one aspect of the plague that Dr Rieux considers?
(a) Its future.
(b) Its treatment.
(c) Its cure.
(d) Its history.
2. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
(a) Fr. Pertelote
(b) Dr Rieux.
(c) M. Grand.
(d) Inspector Clouseau.
3. How many people have contracted the disease and recovered?
(a) None. All have died.
(d) Everone has recovered.
4. What is M. Grand's job?
(a) He is a bank manager.
(b) He is a clerk in the Municipal Office.
(c) He is a clerk at the hospital.
(d) He is Manager at the Municipal Office.
5. What else does Dr Rieux muse about in relation to the plague?
(a) Its power.
(b) Its geography.
(c) Its use as a biological weapon.
(d) Its symptoms/manifestations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with M. Joseph Grand to see Dr Rieux?
2. What reason does Cottard give for his suicide attempt?
3. What is Rieux worried about?
4. Who questions Cottard?
5. Why are the townspeople not told the disease is plague?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)