|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
(b) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(c) It has become much more severe.
(d) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
2. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
(a) That his wife is in a sanatorium in another city.
(b) That he has been unfaithful and his wife has left him.
(c) That his wife is being unfaithful and has left.
(d) That he is profiteering from the plague.
3. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
(a) He tells him there is no risk if he has an inoculation.
(b) He tells him he is at risk and must have an inoculation.
(c) He cautions him against having an inoculation because the serum is weak.
(d) He tells him not to drink the water.
4. What is now possible for Rambert?
(a) A job on Oran's newspaper.
(b) A love affair in Oran.
(c) His escape from Oran.
(d) Writing a world exclusive on the plague in Oran.
5. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
(a) He thinks it is tuberculosis.
(b) He thinks it is asthma.
(c) He thinks it is an unknown disease.
(d) He thinks it is plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
2. What does Rieux confide?
3. What additional friendship has Tarrou made?
4. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
5. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)