|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Grand taken for treatment?
(a) Dr Rieux's home.
(b) The Catholic hospital.
(c) Rieux and Tarrou look after him at home.
(d) A military hospital.
2. Why is M. Othon's release from camp delayed?
(a) He has upset the Prefect.
(b) There has been a mistake.
(c) He has not done the paperwork.
(d) There is suspicion that he has plague.
3. What human attitude concerns Rieux?
(a) Human infallibility.
(b) Humans' quick acceptance of reality.
(c) Human prejudice and warmongering.
(d) Humans' inability to accept reality.
4. What happens when Rieux tries to get Grand into the car?
(a) Grand takes the car keys and runs away.
(b) Grand runs away, then falls over.
(c) Grand hits him.
(d) Rieux has to hit him to make him keep quiet.
5. After the sermon, what happens in the town?
(a) People are motivated to help the plague victims.
(b) People panic.
(c) People go back to work.
(d) People couldn't care less.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
2. With whom is Fr Paneloux billeted?
3. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
4. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
5. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)