|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Oran react to the sermon at High Mass?
(a) People reject it completely and become angry.
(b) It's a mixed reaction.
(c) People are very much in agreement.
(d) It's an enthusiastic reaction.
2. In what activity has Cottard become involved?
(a) Running guns to Mardeilles.
(b) Volunteering to assist in the fight against the plague.
(c) Writing a novel.
(d) Smuggling. (Profiteering from the plague.)
3. What weather conditions set in after the sermon?
(a) There is a hurricane.
(b) There is a heatwave.
(c) The weather is unchanged.
(d) There is snow.
4. What additional friendship has Tarrou made?
(a) With Cottard.
(b) With Fr Paneloux.With the Prefect.
(c) With Rambert.
5. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
2. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
3. How do people find out about the plague death rate?
4. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
5. What is now possible for Rambert?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)