|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Dr Rieux muse about in relation to the plague?
(a) Its use as a biological weapon.
(b) Its power.
(c) Its symptoms/manifestations.
(d) Its geography.
2. What sort of communication is forbidden?
(a) Making audio tapes.
(b) Kissing and embracing in the street.
(c) Writing or receiving letters.
(d) Sending telegrams.
3. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
(a) He tells him not to drink the water.
(b) He tells him there is no risk if he has an inoculation.
(c) He cautions him against having an inoculation because the serum is weak.
(d) He tells him he is at risk and must have an inoculation.
4. What strongly motivates Rambert's plan to escape.
(a) Fear he will lose his job.
(b) Love for a woman.
(c) Self-love and preservation.
(d) Fear of the plague.
5. How do the people of Oran react to the sermon at High Mass?
(a) It's a mixed reaction.
(b) People are very much in agreement.
(c) People reject it completely and become angry.
(d) It's an enthusiastic reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem has the Prefect to deal with, making his job harder?
2. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
3. What is up with Grand?
4. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
5. What does Rieux tell Rambert?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)