|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
(a) His mother.
(c) His wife.
2. Where is Grand taken for treatment?
(a) The Catholic hospital.
(b) Dr Rieux's home.
(c) A military hospital.
(d) Rieux and Tarrou look after him at home.
3. What target audience has Fr Paneloux for his special sermon?
(b) The medical community.
(d) The plague wrkers.
4. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
(a) He believes the ideas are sound.
(b) He believes in collective punishment as truth.
(c) He does not think the ideas are worth discussing.
(d) He does not believe in collective punishment.
5. What has Dr. Castel achieved?
(a) He has produced a serum suitable for local conditions.
(b) He has brokered a deal with France to manufacture serum.
(c) He has isolated the plague bacillus for the first time.
(d) He has inoculated more people than Dr. Rieux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What criticism is made of Fr Paneloux after the sermon?
2. What is up with Grand?
3. With what does Rieux contrast pictures of the plague through history?
4. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
5. What is now possible for Rambert?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)