|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
(a) He has started to manufacture anti-plague serum.
(b) He has ordered supplies of anti-plague serum.
(c) He has organised mass poisonings of rats.
(d) He has bought a train ticket out of town.
2. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
(a) Mobile phones.
(b) Carrier pigeons.
(d) They are not allowed to communicate at all.
3. Who must Rieux take with him when he has to evacuate a plague victim?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Two other doctors.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A judge and a second doctor.
4. What does Tarrou say about Othon as a father?
(a) That he is a loving disciplinarian.
(b) That he is very demanding and controlling.
(c) That he cannot control his children.
(d) That he is neglectful of his children.
5. What criticism is made of Fr Paneloux after the sermon?
(a) That he has committed polysemy.
(b) That he can't be heard at the back of the church.
(c) That he has committed sacrilege.
(d) That he has committed simony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rieux confide in?
2. What reason does Cottard give for his suicide attempt?
3. In what predicament does Rambert find himself?
4. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
5. What weather conditions set in after the sermon?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)