|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Cottard?
(a) A public health official.
(b) The police inspector.
(c) M. Tarrou.
(d) Inspector Clouseau.
2. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
(a) The plague.
(c) The elders of the Church.
3. What sight disturbs Rieux as he drives home?
(a) People attacking a screaming woman who is covered in blood.
(b) A woman throwing dead rats in litter bins.
(c) A woman screaming in agony and dripping blood.
(d) A woman carrying a dead rat that is bleeding horribly.
4. What problem has the Prefect to deal with, making his job harder?
(a) His wife is having an affair and he doesn't know with whom.
(b) People are pressurising him to sack Dr. Rieux.
(c) He has to deal with a rebellion and drunkenness.
(d) People keep taking their frustrations out on him and ask him to bend the rules for them.
5. Having made his decision, what must Rambert now give up?
(a) Happiness with his wife.
(b) A large income.
(c) His job at the newspaper.
(d) His nationality/citizenship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are people coping as the plague continues?
2. What is at the core of Rambert's problem?
3. How does the Spaniard spend his days?
4. What was Tarrou's father's occupation?
5. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)