|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(b) They have no new films to show.
(c) They have to charge lower admission fees.
(d) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
2. Where is Grand taken for treatment?
(a) Dr Rieux's home.
(b) A military hospital.
(c) Rieux and Tarrou look after him at home.
(d) The Catholic hospital.
3. What is one result of the sealed city?
(a) The Prefect has a feeling of great power.
(b) People are more likely to get plague.
(c) People are cut off from loved ones.
(d) People are more likely to recover from plague.
4. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
(a) He has ordered supplies of anti-plague serum.
(b) He has organised mass poisonings of rats.
(c) He has started to manufacture anti-plague serum.
(d) He has bought a train ticket out of town.
5. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has become much more severe.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
(d) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
2. What makes Tarrou and Rieux very conscious of their isolation?
3. What decison does Rambert make?
4. What sort of communication is forbidden?
5. What measures is the Prefect forced to take?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)