|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarrou say about Othon as a father?
(a) That he is a loving disciplinarian.
(b) That he cannot control his children.
(c) That he is very demanding and controlling.
(d) That he is neglectful of his children.
2. What weather conditions set in after the sermon?
(a) The weather is unchanged.
(b) There is a hurricane.
(c) There is a heatwave.
(d) There is snow.
3. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
(a) He thinks it is tuberculosis.
(b) He thinks it is asthma.
(c) He thinks it is an unknown disease.
(d) He thinks it is plague.
4. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
(b) They have no new films to show.
(c) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(d) They have to charge lower admission fees.
5. What is Rieux's reaction to Rambert's plans?
(a) He is encouraging.
(b) He has mixed emotions.
(c) He advises against the plans.
(d) He threeatens he will tell the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strongly motivates Rambert's plan to escape.
2. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
3. What does Rieux tell Rambert?
4. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
5. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)