|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
(a) Dr Rieux.
(b) Fr. Pertelote
(c) Inspector Clouseau.
(d) M. Grand.
2. What is the apparent result of this weather condition?
(a) The rain refreshes everyone.
(b) The number of plague victims decreases.
(c) Rats are washed into the water supply.
(d) There is an increase in the number of plague victims.
3. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
(a) That his wife is in a sanatorium in another city.
(b) That he has been unfaithful and his wife has left him.
(c) That he is profiteering from the plague.
(d) That his wife is being unfaithful and has left.
4. Who questions Cottard?
(a) M. Tarrou.
(b) Inspector Clouseau.
(c) The police inspector.
(d) A public health official.
5. What is making things difficult for cinema owners?
(a) They have no new films to show.
(b) They are only allowed to show newsreels.
(c) They have to charge lower admission fees.
(d) They can't get ushers because of the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rieux tell Rambert?
2. What is Rieux worried about?
3. What weather conditions set in after the sermon?
4. What is the focus in the questioning of Cottard?
5. What problem has the Prefect to deal with, making his job harder?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)