|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prominent citizen joins the volunteers?
(a) The Prefect.
(b) Fr Paneloux.
(c) Cardinal Richelieu.
(d) Dr. Castel.
2. Who is also in attendance when Cottard is questioned?
(a) Inspector Clouseau.
(b) Dr Rieux.
(c) M. Grand.
(d) Fr. Pertelote
3. What does Tarrou reveal to Rambert about Rieux?
(a) That his wife is in a sanatorium in another city.
(b) That he is profiteering from the plague.
(c) That he has been unfaithful and his wife has left him.
(d) That his wife is being unfaithful and has left.
4. What weather conditions set in after the sermon?
(a) There is snow.
(b) There is a hurricane.
(c) The weather is unchanged.
(d) There is a heatwave.
5. What does Tarrou say about Othon as a father?
(a) That he is very demanding and controlling.
(b) That he cannot control his children.
(c) That he is neglectful of his children.
(d) That he is a loving disciplinarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rieux tell Rambert?
2. How does Rieux treat the plague victims?
3. What does Dr. Rieux think about the illness?
4. What sight disturbs Rieux as he drives home?
5. What important meeting takes place?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)