|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
(a) It has been contaminated.
(b) It is inadequate for needs.
(c) It is the wrong sort.
(d) It has been accidentally destroyed in transit.
2. What is Rieux's attitude to religion and God?
(a) He is open to being converted.
(b) He believes ardently and attends Mass regularly.
(c) He believes religion is all right some of the time.
(d) He is not a believer.
3. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
(b) His wife.
(d) His mother.
4. Where do notices about the disease appear?
(a) In newspapers and on posters.
(b) In magazines, posters and conema advertising.
(c) By direct mail put through letter-boxes.
(d) In cinema advertisements.
5. Who makes the order to close the town?
(a) The Prefect.
(b) The French President.
(c) Dr. Rieux.
(d) M. Othon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are newspaper reports optimistic?
2. What important information is given in the notices?
3. Which is the second way?
4. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
5. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)