|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important Christian feast is ignored this year?
(b) All Souls' Day.
(d) The Feast of the Assumption.
2. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
(a) He believes in collective punishment as truth.
(b) He believes the ideas are sound.
(c) He does not think the ideas are worth discussing.
(d) He does not believe in collective punishment.
3. What important information is given in the notices?
(a) Cases of fever are to be treated by Dr Rieux, the rats are to be exteminated and the water supply monitored.
(b) Cases of fever are to be reported, rats will be exterminated and the water supply monitored.
(c) Cases of fever are to be reported and a bounty has been placed on rats.
(d) Cases of vever are to be treated at home after they are reported, a black mark has to be painted on the door of a plague house and volunteers are needed for trial of a serum.
4. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has become much more severe.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(d) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
5. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
(a) Via small electric trucks.
(b) The food is provided by relatives.
(c) The food is sent in by the Red Cross and dropped from helicopters.
(d) By donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the order to close the town?
2. What action does the Prefect take?
3. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
4. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
5. What is Rieux's attitude to religion and God?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)