|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Rieux disclose that the apris serum is not ideally effective?
(a) His mother.
(c) His wife.
2. Who makes a rueful observance about the feast day?
(a) M. Grand.
(b) Dr. Rieux.
(c) Dr. Rieux's mother.
(d) M. Cottard.
3. Where do notices about the disease appear?
(a) In magazines, posters and conema advertising.
(b) In newspapers and on posters.
(c) In cinema advertisements.
(d) By direct mail put through letter-boxes.
4. What important Christian feast is ignored this year?
(b) All Souls' Day.
(d) The Feast of the Assumption.
5. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does the Prefect take?
2. Why are newspaper reports optimistic?
3. Who makes the order to close the town?
4. The plague is changing in two ways. What is the first way?
5. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)