|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the second way?
(a) More patients are suffering pneumonic rather than bubonic plague.
(b) Most people suffer now from bubonic plague.
(c) The plague is becoming more virulent.
(d) The disease is now more like ebola.
2. What is Rieux's attitude to religion and God?
(a) He is open to being converted.
(b) He is not a believer.
(c) He believes ardently and attends Mass regularly.
(d) He believes religion is all right some of the time.
3. What important Christian feast is ignored this year?
(a) The Feast of the Assumption.
(c) All Souls' Day.
4. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
(a) He believes in collective punishment as truth.
(b) He does not believe in collective punishment.
(c) He believes the ideas are sound.
(d) He does not think the ideas are worth discussing.
5. Who volunteers to help Rieux?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
2. Why don't all sufferers have hospital treatment?
3. What action does the Prefect take?
4. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
5. What important information is given in the notices?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)