|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a rueful observance about the feast day?
(a) M. Grand.
(b) Dr. Rieux's mother.
(c) Dr. Rieux.
(d) M. Cottard.
2. What action does the Prefect take?
(a) He calls a meeting.
(b) He leaves the city.
(c) He makes a speech on the radio.
(d) He makes the proclamation of plague.
3. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has become much more severe.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(d) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
4. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
(a) He does not believe in collective punishment.
(b) He believes the ideas are sound.
(c) He believes in collective punishment as truth.
(d) He does not think the ideas are worth discussing.
5. Where do notices about the disease appear?
(a) By direct mail put through letter-boxes.
(b) In cinema advertisements.
(c) In newspapers and on posters.
(d) In magazines, posters and conema advertising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't all sufferers have hospital treatment?
2. Which is the second way?
3. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
4. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
5. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)