|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the order to close the town?
(a) The French President.
(b) M. Othon.
(c) Dr. Rieux.
(d) The Prefect.
2. What important Christian feast is ignored this year?
(b) All Souls' Day.
(c) The Feast of the Assumption.
3. Who makes a rueful observance about the feast day?
(a) Dr. Rieux.
(b) M. Cottard.
(c) M. Grand.
(d) Dr. Rieux's mother.
4. In what important way has the plague changed?
(a) It has become much more severe.
(b) It has changed from bubonic to pneumonic.
(c) It has changed from pneumonic to bubonic.
(d) It has changed from bubonic to harmonic.
5. Where do notices about the disease appear?
(a) By direct mail put through letter-boxes.
(b) In newspapers and on posters.
(c) In cinema advertisements.
(d) In magazines, posters and conema advertising.
Short Answer Questions
1. The plague is changing in two ways. What is the first way?
2. What action does the Prefect take?
3. What is Tarrou's response to the ideas in the High Mass sermon?
4. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
5. What is the problem with the shipment of serum?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)