|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In what year was the Kansas-Nebraska Act passed?
2. What type of animals usually worked the plow?
3. Which of the following could cripple the settlers during the winter?
4. Eventually the differences between the Native Americans and the settlers caused ________________ on both sides.
5. Towns on the frontier had a(n) ______________ quality.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How were towns established on the frontier?
2. In addition to fires, what other natural disasters did the homesteaders...
This section contains 1,254 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)