Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7 and Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the weight of the average sod house?
2. In the nineteenth century a woman's place was considered to be in ________________.
3. Which of the following did girl children do to help their mothers?
4. What was the most-celebrated holiday among prairie families?
5. Which of the following diseases was common among the Kansas settlers?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What were the sources of hostility between the Native Americans and the homesteaders?
This section contains 1,245 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)