Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7 and Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. As the U.S. economy and population grew, _______________ were increasingly pushed west.
a) Native Americans.
d) Homestead boundaries.
2. Prairie families tended to be large because of _______________________.
a) No birth control.
b) A high rate of child mortality.
c) The need to gain more land.
d) Families needing workers.
3. Native Americans would often come uninvited into the settlers' homes and marvel at plates and __________________.
d) Chiming clocks.
4. Many times the prairie could be a/an ____________ place.
5. Which of the following describes how Native Americans were...
This section contains 1,171 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)