Quiz: Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 to Chapter 12 and Chapter 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. If a frontier town didn't have a jail, a prisoner might be locked up in __________________.
a) An underground bunker.
b) A stagecoach.
c) A stable.
d) A church.
2. Which of the following towns sprang up around the cattle drive business?
d) San Diego.
3. Why were inns hard to maintain on the frontier?
a) Lack of food.
b) Native Americans in the area.
c) High food prices.
d) No advertising.
4. What was the most famous immigrant community in Kansas?
5. Which of the following might have served as a church in...
This section contains 293 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)