Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annawake claim is the meaning behind the seventh star in the constellation?
2. How many rooms does Cash Stillwater's home have?
3. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
4. Which character prepares kunutche for Alice?
5. When Cash is recounting all of the family members of his that have died, what time span is given for their deaths?
When the reader is first introduced to Annawake's character, it is through the filtered voice of her secretary Jinny. Describe the way that Jinny views Annawake, and compare / contrast that to Annawake's own view of herself. Finally, discuss whether Jinny's view of Annawake at the beginning of the novel was an accurate assessment, and why.
When Lucky Buster fell into the hole, the "luck" of the moment seemed ambiguous. Explain why Turtle's sighting of Lucky Buster's fall could be seen as both lucky and unlucky. Then, explain what your final verdict of the moment was - lucky, or unlucky, citing examples from the text to strengthen your argument.
Gabriel Fourkiller acts as a silent character throughout the novel. He is often spoken about, but is never directly involved in the story line. Describe who Gabriel Fourkiller is, and then explain how his character affected the fight over Turtle's custody.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)