|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(a) "Shaken and stirred".
(c) "Watered down".
(d) "Mixed up".
2. After the confrontation, what does Taylor decide that she wants to change in her life?
(a) The way that she mothers Turtle.
(b) Her relationship with her mother.
(c) Her cultural heritage.
(d) Her relationship with Jax.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Letty's character?
4. In Cash's stories, what is the name of his missing granddaughter?
5. Where does Alice take Turtle while Taylor goes to speak with Annawake about the impending trial?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To the library.
(c) To an apple orchard.
(d) To a fast food restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
2. What type of tree does Sugar's husband plant on the way to the watering hole?
3. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
4. What does the woman Taylor is driving at the opening of the chapter say that she has forgotten?
5. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)