|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what city does Alice attempt to locate her cousin Sugar?
(a) Laguna Beach.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Where do Taylor, Turtle, and Barbie move once Alice is gone?
(a) To Oregon.
(b) To Montana.
(c) To Washington.
(d) To Connecticut.
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(b) "Shaken and stirred".
(c) "Watered down".
(d) "Mixed up".
5. Where is Letty when Annawake returns with her dish and gossip?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the wheelchair take Taylor and Turtle on their date?
2. What is "poke" similar to?
3. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
4. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT die in Cash's stories?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)