|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A field of grass.
(b) A watering hole.
(c) A flowering tree.
(d) A burning fire.
2. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
(a) First grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Third grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
3. What does Annawake claim Boma Mellowbug has stolen from Mr. Green?
(a) Library books.
(b) Ostrich feathers.
(d) Apples from his tree.
4. In Cash's story, what animal breaks into Boma Mellowbug's home and receives many bee stings?
(a) A weasle.
(b) An ostrich.
(c) A fox.
(d) An eagle.
5. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
(a) That he is leaving the Cherokee tribe.
(b) That he no longer wants to take Turtle from her mother.
(c) That he wishes to marry Alice.
(d) That he is not Turtle's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
2. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
3. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
4. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
5. Where does Taylor hide the money that Alice has given her once she is in her own apartment?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)