|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Turtle is no longer allowed to hang out at Taylor's work with her?
(a) Taylor is forced to hire an expensive babysitter.
(b) Turtle must wait in the car for hours at a time.
(c) Turtle walks the streets aimlessly while her mother works.
(d) Turtle must stay unattended in the apartment.
2. What is the name of the man in the wheelchair that asks Taylor out on a date?
(a) Steven Kent.
(b) Jerry Thompson.
(c) Michael Butler.
(d) Richard Maydorf.
3. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A burning fire.
(b) A flowering tree.
(c) A watering hole.
(d) A field of grass.
4. What type of home does Cash Stillwater's family build on their homestead?
(a) A log cabin.
(b) A straw-thatched hut.
(c) A mud-walled hut.
(d) A stone pavillion
5. What type of farm does Mr. Green have?
(a) A zebra farm.
(b) An ostrich farm.
(c) A ferret farm.
(d) A buffalo farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the case served before Turtle's regarding in the courts?
2. Who must decide the final fate of Turtle's custody?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT die in Cash's stories?
4. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
5. Who does Annawake recommend take custody of Turtle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)