|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Taylor's landlord help to emigrate?
(d) Monarch butterflies.
2. Who must decide the final fate of Turtle's custody?
(b) The tribe.
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A fire.
(b) A buffalo carcass.
(c) A feather.
(d) A shell.
4. How many Hornbuckle families are listed in the telephone directory when Alice begins searching it?
5. What classic movie does Turtle reference after leaving the free clinic?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) The Sound of Music.
(d) Mary Poppins.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cash is recounting all of the family members of his that have died, what time span is given for their deaths?
2. At the end of the novel, who/what does Cash shoot?
3. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
4. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
5. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)