|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
(a) In the woods.
(b) On a mountain.
(c) By the lake.
(d) In a thatched hut.
2. Who is Andy Rainbelt?
(a) A judge.
(b) A social worker.
(c) Turtle's father.
(d) A journalist.
3. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
4. From what city does Alice attempt to locate her cousin Sugar?
(a) Laguna Beach.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is NOT in cahoots to set Alice up with Cash Stillwater?
2. What type of farm does Mr. Green have?
3. What is "poke" similar to?
4. What classic movie does Turtle reference after leaving the free clinic?
5. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)