|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the novel, who/what does Cash shoot?
(a) His television.
(b) Andy Rainbelt.
(d) A sacrificial lamb.
2. With whom does Alice discuss the meaning of the Pigs in Heaven constellation?
3. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Twelve hours.
4. How many months out of the year does Annawake recommend Turtle spend with her tribe?
5. What is "poke" similar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
2. What does Cash produce which convinces Taylor, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Turtle is his granddaughter?
3. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
4. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
5. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)