|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her maternal grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her paternal grandfather.
2. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
(b) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(c) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
(d) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
3. Why does Taylor accept the date from the man in the wheelchair?
(a) Because she wants to eat a nice dinner.
(b) Because she is feeling lonely.
(c) To get back at Jax's infidelity.
(d) Because she thinks he is handsome.
4. Why does Barbie want to get a job in an office?
(a) So that she can counterfeit money.
(b) So that she can earn a living alongside Taylor.
(c) So that she can steal a company checkbook.
(d) So that she can meet and marry a wealthy man.
5. What do Alice and Cash decide to do as they drive home together from the confrontation?
(a) Get married.
(b) Raise Turtle together.
(c) Break up.
(d) Fight Annawake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Turtle being teased at school?
2. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
3. Why is Annawake issuing a subpoena for Turtle's return?
4. What type of home does Cash Stillwater's family build on their homestead?
5. Why do the whites kick the Indians off their land during the Trail of Tears?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)