|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
2. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her paternal grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her maternal grandmother.
3. What happens when Turtle is no longer allowed to hang out at Taylor's work with her?
(a) Turtle must stay unattended in the apartment.
(b) Taylor is forced to hire an expensive babysitter.
(c) Turtle must wait in the car for hours at a time.
(d) Turtle walks the streets aimlessly while her mother works.
4. What type of people does Taylor have a job driving around town?
(a) Elderly people.
(b) Wealthy people.
(c) Handicapped people.
(d) Small school children.
5. Who does Annawake recommend take custody of Turtle?
(a) The tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Letty's character?
2. What does Cash produce which convinces Taylor, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Turtle is his granddaughter?
3. Who must decide the final fate of Turtle's custody?
4. Where does the man in the wheelchair take Taylor and Turtle on their date?
5. What is Letty's relationship to Cash Stillwater?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)