|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A burning fire.
(b) A watering hole.
(c) A field of grass.
(d) A flowering tree.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Letty's character?
3. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(a) "Shaken and stirred".
(b) "Watered down".
(c) "Mixed up".
4. Why is Annawake issuing a subpoena for Turtle's return?
(a) Because Annawake needs to conduct an interview with the child.
(b) Because her biological family is searching for her.
(c) Because Alice has requested Turtle's return to the tribe.
(d) Because Annawake needs to review Turtle's medical records.
5. Which of the following characters is NOT in cahoots to set Alice up with Cash Stillwater?
(a) Mr. Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cash produce which convinces Taylor, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Turtle is his granddaughter?
2. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
3. What does Annawake return to Letty's home after the welcoming celebration for Cash?
4. How many rooms does Cash Stillwater's home have?
5. What type of home does Cash Stillwater's family build on their homestead?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)