|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what city does Alice attempt to locate her cousin Sugar?
(b) Laguna Beach.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
(a) First grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Third grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. What does Annawake claim is the meaning behind the seventh star in the constellation?
(a) It is the sin of the children.
(b) It is the kidnapper of the children.
(c) It is a forgotten child.
(d) It is the mother of the children.
5. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(a) "Shaken and stirred".
(b) "Watered down".
(c) "Mixed up".
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months out of the year does Annawake recommend Turtle spend with her tribe?
2. How many of the living Indian children does Annawake claim were taken by the whites?
3. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
4. When Cash is recounting all of the family members of his that have died, what time span is given for their deaths?
5. Who does Annawake recommend take custody of Turtle?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)