|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Cash send to Alice, letting her know that he is interested?
(a) A shell anklet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
2. Why do the whites kick the Indians off their land during the Trail of Tears?
(a) Because the whites were terrified of the Indians' skin color.
(b) Because the Indian land was better than the whites' land.
(c) Because the Indians were taking all of the whites' jobs.
(d) Because the whites knew how to better farm the Indians' land.
3. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
(a) That he wishes to marry Alice.
(b) That he is not Turtle's grandfather.
(c) That he no longer wants to take Turtle from her mother.
(d) That he is leaving the Cherokee tribe.
4. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
5. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the hunter.
(b) He is the musician.
(c) He is the warrior.
(d) He is the chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Turtle is no longer allowed to hang out at Taylor's work with her?
2. While at lunch with Alice, what condiment does Annawake spill on the table?
3. Why is Annawake issuing a subpoena for Turtle's return?
4. When asked, who does Turtle say is her family?
5. What is "poke" similar to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)