|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in the wheelchair take Taylor and Turtle on their date?
(a) To the cinema.
(b) To the aviary.
(c) To a steak house.
(d) To the fish ladder.
2. Who does Alice remember shaking, screaming, and speaking in tongues?
(a) A saxophone player.
(b) A gospel singer.
(c) A Baptist preacher.
(d) A church deacon.
3. What is the name of the man in the wheelchair that asks Taylor out on a date?
(a) Richard Maydorf.
(b) Steven Kent.
(c) Jerry Thompson.
(d) Michael Butler.
4. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A crow.
(c) A kolon.
(d) A kingfisher.
5. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked, who does Turtle say is her family?
2. After Barbie leaves, where is Taylor forced to get a job?
3. What statement does Cash make causing the court to go berserk?
4. What is the case served before Turtle's regarding in the courts?
5. What does Cash produce which convinces Taylor, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Turtle is his granddaughter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)