|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For stealing from the tip jar.
(b) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(c) For spending too much time talking.
(d) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
2. Why do the whites kick the Indians off their land during the Trail of Tears?
(a) Because the Indian land was better than the whites' land.
(b) Because the whites knew how to better farm the Indians' land.
(c) Because the Indians were taking all of the whites' jobs.
(d) Because the whites were terrified of the Indians' skin color.
3. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
(a) In the newspapers.
(b) On the television.
(c) Through a phone call.
(d) On the radio.
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A buffalo carcass.
(b) A feather.
(c) A fire.
(d) A shell.
5. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(a) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
2. After leaving Vegas, where do the women stop next?
3. At the coffee shop, what is the couple next to Taylor arguing about?
4. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
5. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)