|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Cash Stillwater to hear the news that his father has passed away?
(a) Forty-one days.
(b) Thirty-three days.
(c) Twenty-eight days.
(d) Sixteen days.
2. What animal does Taylor's landlord help to emigrate?
(a) Monarch butterflies.
3. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
(d) Fruit bowls.
4. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
(a) A kingfisher.
(b) A crow.
(c) A kolon.
(d) A vulture.
5. What famous doll does the waitress at the coffee shop collect?
(b) Rainbrow Brite.
(c) Raggedy Anne.
(d) Cabbage Patch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Annawake Fourkiller's brother that is adopted?
2. How does Turtle respond to the news that Alice will be leaving?
3. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Letty's character?
5. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)