|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
2. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
(a) She saw a program about her brother aired on the news.
(b) She speaks to Gabriel as an adult.
(c) She reads newspaper clippings about his life.
(d) He often wrote her letters.
3. How does Gundi respond to Jax's insistence that he must tell Taylor about their affair?
(a) She slaps Jax across the face.
(b) She begins weeping uncontrollably.
(c) She dials Taylor's number on the telephone.
(d) She kicks him out of the house.
4. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
5. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
(a) Because they trashed their motel room.
(b) Because they are checking out of the hotel late.
(c) Because they don't have enough money to pay for the lodging.
(d) Because they have stolen some motel towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Hornbuckle families are listed in the telephone directory when Alice begins searching it?
2. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
3. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
4. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
5. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)