|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Turtle respond to the news that Alice will be leaving?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is anxious.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is angered.
2. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) At a motel.
(b) On a riverboat ferry.
(c) At Taylor's mother's house.
(d) At a camping ground.
3. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
(a) On a doorstep.
(b) By the side of the road.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a shopping mall.
4. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
(a) Because they don't have enough money to pay for the lodging.
(b) Because they trashed their motel room.
(c) Because they have stolen some motel towels.
(d) Because they are checking out of the hotel late.
5. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
(a) A crow.
(b) A kolon.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A kingfisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
2. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
3. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
4. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
5. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)