|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
2. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(b) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
(c) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
(d) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
3. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Wood carvings.
(b) Beaded jewelry.
(c) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(d) Stone arrowheads.
4. What is the name of the man in the wheelchair that asks Taylor out on a date?
(a) Richard Maydorf.
(b) Michael Butler.
(c) Jerry Thompson.
(d) Steven Kent.
5. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
(a) On the radio.
(b) In the newspapers.
(c) On the television.
(d) Through a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
2. What animal does Taylor's landlord help to emigrate?
3. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
4. How long does it take Cash Stillwater to hear the news that his father has passed away?
5. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)