|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barbie is arguing about the sleeping arrangements in the hotel, who does she want to sleep with?
(b) She wants her own bed.
2. What does Jax argue with Gundi is the force most rewarded in white society?
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For stealing from the tip jar.
(b) For spending too much time talking.
(c) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(d) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
4. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
(a) She is Native American.
(b) She is Asian American.
(c) She is African American.
(d) She is Latin American.
5. Why does Barbie want to get a job in an office?
(a) So that she can earn a living alongside Taylor.
(b) So that she can meet and marry a wealthy man.
(c) So that she can steal a company checkbook.
(d) So that she can counterfeit money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
2. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
3. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
4. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
5. What does the woman Taylor is driving at the opening of the chapter say that she has forgotten?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)