|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Animal poaching.
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(c) Grand larceny.
2. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At school.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) Hiding under the porch.
3. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
4. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
5. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(c) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
2. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
3. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
4. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
5. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)