|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Taylor say that it took her to adopt Turtle?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) They are still in the adoption process.
(d) Taylor says that she never legally adopted Turtle.
2. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
3. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) Alice's next door neighbor.
(b) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
(c) Alice's first husband.
(d) Alice's boss.
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) Because her parents desperately want her back.
(b) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(c) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(d) So that she can experience her native culture.
5. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
2. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
4. What does Annawake Fourkiller do for a living?
5. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)