|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(d) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
2. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(b) So that she can experience her native culture.
(c) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(d) Because her parents desperately want her back.
3. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
(b) Alice's next door neighbor.
(c) Alice's boss.
(d) Alice's first husband.
4. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Alabama.
(b) In Oklahoma.
(c) In Tennessee.
(d) In Georgia.
5. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
2. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
3. What does Buster's mother, Angela, do for a living?
4. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
5. What does Annawake Fourkiller do for a living?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)