|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake Fourkiller do for a living?
(a) She is a journalist.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is a doctor.
2. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Grand larceny.
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(c) Animal poaching.
3. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) Hiding under the porch.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At school.
4. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
(a) She is Native American.
(b) She is African American.
(c) She is Latin American.
(d) She is Asian American.
5. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(d) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
2. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
3. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
4. How long does Taylor say that it took her to adopt Turtle?
5. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)