|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Taylor, Turtle, and Barbie move once Alice is gone?
(a) To Montana.
(b) To Connecticut.
(c) To Washington.
(d) To Oregon.
2. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A field of grass.
(b) A burning fire.
(c) A watering hole.
(d) A flowering tree.
3. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. How does Jax feel about Taylor after she goes on the run with Turtle?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He is angry with her for leaving him.
(c) He wants to leave her.
(d) He is ambivalent toward her.
5. How many Hornbuckle families are listed in the telephone directory when Alice begins searching it?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at lunch with Alice, what condiment does Annawake spill on the table?
2. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
3. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
4. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
5. For how long are the men in Alice's story marooned off the coast of Florida?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)