|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He drowns in the river.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He accidentally ingests poison.
(d) He is hit by a car.
2. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(b) Bald eagles.
(d) Koi fish.
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
(b) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(c) For stealing from the tip jar.
(d) For spending too much time talking.
4. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
(a) At school.
(b) Hiding under the porch.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) At a friend's house.
5. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
(a) When they enter white homes.
(b) When they die.
(c) When they leave their white homes.
(d) When they reach puberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
2. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
3. Who does Taylor call to visit her when she realizes that she needs more money?
4. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
5. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)