Quiz: Chapter 14 to Chapter 15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
a) Asian children.
b) Black children.
c) Mexican children.
d) White children.
2. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
3. What beverage does Gundi offer to Jax during their discussion?
b) Beet juice.
c) Rice wine.
d) Wheat beer.
4. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
a) The bathtub.
b) The tire swing.
c) The futon.
d) The hammock.
5. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
This section contains 301 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)