|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utility is shut off when Taylor is unable to pay her bills?
(a) Her gas.
(b) Her water.
(c) Her heating.
(d) Her electricity.
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(b) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(c) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(d) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
3. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(a) "Mixed up".
(b) "Shaken and stirred".
(c) "Watered down".
4. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She cries alongside her daugher.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She talks with her endlessly.
(d) She slaps her across the face.
5. What fruit do Cash and Alice go picking on their first date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "poke" similar to?
2. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
3. Why is Turtle being teased at school?
4. Where is Letty when Annawake returns with her dish and gossip?
5. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)