|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alice remember shaking, screaming, and speaking in tongues?
(a) A Baptist preacher.
(b) A saxophone player.
(c) A church deacon.
(d) A gospel singer.
2. What does Buster's mother, Angela, do for a living?
(a) She runs a laundry mat.
(b) She runs a hotel.
(c) She runs a magazine.
(d) She runs a diner.
3. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She uses it to buy groceries.
(b) She misplaces it while on the run.
(c) She deposits it into her savings account.
(d) She gambles it away.
4. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) Alice's next door neighbor.
(b) Alice's boss.
(c) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
(d) Alice's first husband.
5. While at lunch with Alice, what condiment does Annawake spill on the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Turtle is no longer allowed to hang out at Taylor's work with her?
2. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
4. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
5. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)