|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is NOT in cahoots to set Alice up with Cash Stillwater?
(c) Mr. Green.
2. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
3. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Tennessee.
(b) In Georgia.
(c) In Oklahoma.
(d) In Alabama.
4. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
5. What is Letty's reaction to the news that Alice is an admirer of Cash?
(a) She is saddened.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is doubtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
2. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
3. What does Jax argue with Gundi is the force most rewarded in white society?
4. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
5. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)