|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A watering hole.
(b) A field of grass.
(c) A flowering tree.
(d) A burning fire.
2. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
(a) In the woods.
(b) On a mountain.
(c) By the lake.
(d) In a thatched hut.
3. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
4. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
(c) Fruit bowls.
5. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it loses strength".
(b) "When it thunders".
(c) "When it dies".
(d) "When it rains".
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the living Indian children does Annawake claim were taken by the whites?
2. Who does Alice remember shaking, screaming, and speaking in tongues?
3. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
4. How does Alice respond to hearing Annawake's letter read to her over the phone?
5. How long does it take Cash Stillwater to hear the news that his father has passed away?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)