|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor call the coffee shop where she and Turtle eat lunch?
(a) "The Twilight Zone of humanity."
(b) "The highlight of humanity."
(c) "The cesspool of humanity."
(d) "The insane asylum of humanity".
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(b) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
3. How does Alice respond to hearing Annawake's letter read to her over the phone?
(a) She decides to meet with the Cherokee Nation.
(b) She decides that Annawake is a terrible person.
(c) She decides that Jax is a liar and a cheat.
(d) She decides that Turtle does belong with Taylor.
4. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) Alice's boss.
(b) Alice's first husband.
(c) Alice's next door neighbor.
(d) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
5. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a hog fry.
(b) With a chicken barbeque.
(c) With a pig spicket.
(d) With a beef roast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
2. While at lunch with Alice, what condiment does Annawake spill on the table?
3. Why is Turtle being teased at school?
4. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
5. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)