|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a graduation.
(b) For a conference.
(c) For a wedding.
(d) For a funeral.
2. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
(b) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(c) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
(d) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
3. What type of tree does Sugar's husband plant on the way to the watering hole?
(a) A blue spruce.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A mulberry tree.
(d) An apricot tree.
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(b) Because her parents desperately want her back.
(c) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(d) So that she can experience her native culture.
5. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What utility is shut off when Taylor is unable to pay her bills?
2. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
3. Who is Foster Greer?
4. What is the town of Heaven named after?
5. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)