|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
2. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A rusted BMW.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
(a) Her paternal grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her maternal grandmother.
4. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
(a) "Shaken and stirred".
(b) "Watered down".
(c) "Mixed up".
5. After leaving Vegas, where do the women stop next?
(a) Crystal Bay.
(b) Carson City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit do Cash and Alice go picking on their first date?
2. What does Alice discover stored in Barbie's purse?
3. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
4. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
5. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)