|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the warrior.
(b) He is the chief.
(c) He is the hunter.
(d) He is the musician.
2. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a pig spicket.
(b) With a hog fry.
(c) With a chicken barbeque.
(d) With a beef roast.
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A shell.
(b) A bottle of moonshine.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A pipe.
4. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A fox.
(c) A snake.
(d) A raccoon.
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He accidentally ingests poison.
(d) He drowns in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
2. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
3. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
5. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)