|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her niece.
2. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A shell.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A bottle of moonshine.
3. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(c) Guinea pigs.
4. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the chief.
(b) He is the warrior.
(c) He is the hunter.
(d) He is the musician.
5. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
(a) The Bird Clan.
(b) The Deer Clan.
(c) The Fish Clan.
(d) The Mouse Clan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
2. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
5. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)