|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her office ties.
(b) Through her best friend.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her research.
2. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(a) Guinea pigs.
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A buffalo carcass.
(b) A feather.
(c) A shell.
(d) A fire.
4. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a chicken barbeque.
(b) With a pig spicket.
(c) With a beef roast.
(d) With a hog fry.
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
(b) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(c) He has a dream about his wife.
(d) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
2. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
4. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
5. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)