|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A bottle of moonshine.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A shell.
(d) A Bible.
2. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her daughter.
3. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A depressing blues song.
(b) A saxophone jazz.
(c) A classic concierto.
(d) A romantic song.
4. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
5. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her best friend.
(b) Through her research.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her office ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
2. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
3. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)