|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A feather.
(b) A shell.
(c) A buffalo carcass.
(d) A fire.
2. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A classic concierto.
(b) A depressing blues song.
(c) A saxophone jazz.
(d) A romantic song.
3. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a chicken barbeque.
(b) With a pig spicket.
(c) With a hog fry.
(d) With a beef roast.
4. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the warrior.
(b) He is the musician.
(c) He is the hunter.
(d) He is the chief.
5. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her best friend.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her office ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
2. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
3. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
4. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)