|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
2. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(a) Bald eagles.
(c) Koi fish.
3. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He accidentally ingests poison.
(d) He drowns in the river.
5. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
2. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
5. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)