|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A fire.
(b) A feather.
(c) A shell.
(d) A buffalo carcass.
2. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A fox.
(c) A snake.
(d) A raccoon.
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A shell.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A bottle of moonshine.
(d) A pipe.
5. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(b) Six a.m.
(c) Six p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
2. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
4. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)