|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
2. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(d) Guinea pigs.
3. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
(a) The Fish Clan.
(b) The Mouse Clan.
(c) The Deer Clan.
(d) The Bird Clan.
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He drowns in the river.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He accidentally ingests poison.
5. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A depressing blues song.
(b) A saxophone jazz.
(c) A classic concierto.
(d) A romantic song.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
2. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
5. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)