|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
2. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
3. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
(a) The Fish Clan.
(b) The Deer Clan.
(c) The Bird Clan.
(d) The Mouse Clan.
4. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the hunter.
(b) He is the musician.
(c) He is the chief.
(d) He is the warrior.
5. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
2. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)