|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a pig spicket.
(b) With a chicken barbeque.
(c) With a beef roast.
(d) With a hog fry.
2. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(b) Guinea pigs.
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A bottle of moonshine.
(c) A shell.
(d) A Bible.
4. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A depressing blues song.
(b) A saxophone jazz.
(c) A romantic song.
(d) A classic concierto.
5. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A shell.
(b) A buffalo carcass.
(c) A fire.
(d) A feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
2. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
4. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
5. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)