|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
2. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(a) Six p.m.
(b) Six a.m.
3. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(a) Guinea pigs.
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A feather.
(b) A buffalo carcass.
(c) A shell.
(d) A fire.
5. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(b) Wood carvings.
(c) Stone arrowheads.
(d) Beaded jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
2. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)