|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her mother.
(c) Through her office ties.
(d) Through her best friend.
2. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(a) Bald eagles.
(b) Koi fish.
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A shell.
(b) A buffalo carcass.
(c) A feather.
(d) A fire.
4. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(a) Guinea pigs.
5. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A saxophone jazz.
(b) A depressing blues song.
(c) A romantic song.
(d) A classic concierto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
2. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
3. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
4. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
5. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)