|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A fox.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A snake.
2. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(a) Koi fish.
(b) Bald eagles.
3. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Stone arrowheads.
(b) Beaded jewelry.
(c) Wood carvings.
(d) Feathered dreamcatchers.
4. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
5. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(a) Six p.m.
(b) Six a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
2. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
4. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
5. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)