|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
2. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the chief.
(b) He is the hunter.
(c) He is the warrior.
(d) He is the musician.
3. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) Her niece.
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A fire.
(b) A buffalo carcass.
(c) A shell.
(d) A feather.
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(b) Bald eagles.
(d) Koi fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
2. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
4. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)