|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her nephew.
2. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(b) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
(c) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
(d) He has a dream about his wife.
3. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
4. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(d) Guinea pigs.
5. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her mother.
(c) Through her best friend.
(d) Through her office ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
2. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)