|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He accidentally ingests poison.
(b) He drowns in the river.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is hit by a car.
2. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her niece.
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her best friend.
(c) Through her office ties.
(d) Through her mother.
4. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(a) Guinea pigs.
5. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a hog fry.
(b) With a beef roast.
(c) With a chicken barbeque.
(d) With a pig spicket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
2. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
4. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
5. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)