|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A classic concierto.
(b) A saxophone jazz.
(c) A romantic song.
(d) A depressing blues song.
2. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fox.
4. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A bottle of moonshine.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A shell.
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He accidentally ingests poison.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He drowns in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
2. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
3. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
4. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
5. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)