|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a beef roast.
(b) With a pig spicket.
(c) With a chicken barbeque.
(d) With a hog fry.
2. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the musician.
(b) He is the warrior.
(c) He is the chief.
(d) He is the hunter.
3. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(a) Six a.m.
(c) Six p.m.
4. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A snake.
(b) A fox.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A raccoon.
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(c) Bald eagles.
(d) Koi fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
2. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
3. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
4. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)