|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(b) Six p.m.
(c) Six a.m.
2. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A shell.
(c) A bottle of moonshine.
(d) A Bible.
5. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her best friend.
(b) Through her mother.
(c) Through her office ties.
(d) Through her research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
2. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
4. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
5. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)