|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her mother.
(b) Through her research.
(c) Through her best friend.
(d) Through her office ties.
2. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A shell.
(c) A bottle of moonshine.
(d) A Bible.
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A fox.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A snake.
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He has a dream about his wife.
(b) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(c) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
(d) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
5. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Wood carvings.
(b) Stone arrowheads.
(c) Beaded jewelry.
(d) Feathered dreamcatchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
2. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
3. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
4. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
5. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)