|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her best friend.
(c) Through her office ties.
(d) Through her mother.
2. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
(a) The Mouse Clan.
(b) The Deer Clan.
(c) The Bird Clan.
(d) The Fish Clan.
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A fox.
(c) A snake.
(d) A raccoon.
4. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
(a) With a chicken barbeque.
(b) With a hog fry.
(c) With a pig spicket.
(d) With a beef roast.
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
(b) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(c) He has a dream about his wife.
(d) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
2. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
3. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
4. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
5. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)