|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the musician.
(b) He is the warrior.
(c) He is the hunter.
(d) He is the chief.
2. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A classic concierto.
(b) A saxophone jazz.
(c) A romantic song.
(d) A depressing blues song.
3. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Wood carvings.
(b) Stone arrowheads.
(c) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(d) Beaded jewelry.
4. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A snake.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A fox.
(d) A coyote.
5. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
(b) Guinea pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
2. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
3. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
4. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)