|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
2. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the warrior.
(b) He is the chief.
(c) He is the musician.
(d) He is the hunter.
3. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her office ties.
(b) Through her best friend.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her research.
4. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
(a) A snake.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A fox.
(d) A coyote.
5. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He accidentally ingests poison.
(d) He drowns in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
2. With what type of animal does Cash Stillwater hope to open a farm?
3. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
5. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)