|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her best friend.
(b) Through her mother.
(c) Through her research.
(d) Through her office ties.
2. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Stone arrowheads.
(b) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(c) Beaded jewelry.
(d) Wood carvings.
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A feather.
(b) A shell.
(c) A buffalo carcass.
(d) A fire.
4. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(a) Bald eagles.
(b) Koi fish.
5. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A saxophone jazz.
(b) A romantic song.
(c) A classic concierto.
(d) A depressing blues song.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
2. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
3. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
5. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)