1. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
(a) The sports station.
(b) The home shopping station.
(c) The music video station.
(d) The world news station.
2. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
3. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
4. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
(a) On a doorstep.
(b) By the side of the road.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a shopping mall.
5. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
(a) She is African American.
(b) She is Latin American.
(c) She is Native American.
(d) She is Asian American.
6. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
(a) At Mount Rushmore.
(b) At Yellowstone National Park.
(c) At the Grand Canyon.
(d) At the Hoover Dam.
7. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
(a) Through a phone call.
(b) In the newspapers.
(c) On the radio.
(d) On the television.
This section contains 4,411 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)