|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex tell Cassie he grew up?
2. How does Alex react to Cassie's phone call from Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen?
3. What does Cassie discover in Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen that causes her to call Alex in her excitement?
4. What does Cassie name her baby?
5. Who is Cassie left with at Alex's movie premiere?
Essay Topic 1
Control of ones self and the people around one is a key topic in Picture Perfect.
1) Is Alex or Ophelia better at manipulating people?
2) Is Cassie a complete victim?
3) Do you feel sorry for Alex based on the circumstances of his childhood?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Cassie, Alex and Will each identify themselves within the world around them. Be sure to consider the venues they choose to live in, or not live in.
Essay Topic 3
Alex uses multiple personas to get through life in a way that looks good to his audience.
1) At what points in Picture Perfect do you think that Alex is truly being himself rather than acting a role?
2) Why does Alex cease going to the therapy sessions with Cassie?
3) Does anyone else in the story seem to realize that Alex is always putting on an act? Explain.
This section contains 1,416 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)