Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "wasicum"?
2. What does Michaela Snow stop Alex from doing in Chapter Fourteen?
3. Where does Cassie go after she leaves Alex in Chapter Nineteen?
4. What does Alex bring to Cassie to celebrate her discovery in Chapter Sixteen?
5. What is the subject of the screenplay that Cassie thinks is perfect for Alex?
Domestic abuse is not easy to deal with for anyone. If you were Ophelia or Will, how would deal with knowing that a good friend is being abused. Did each of them handle the situation correctly? Are there any other characters in the novel that could have or should have intervened? Explain.
The characters of William Flying Horse and Alex Rivers can easily be labeled as the good and bad guys in Picture Perfect. However, Jodi Picoult gives each both good and bad qualities which makes the story a little less black and white in many ways.
1) Do you think that William or Alex had a more difficult childhood? Explain.
2) Why does Alex become an actor while William becomes a police officer? Does this make a statement about actors and police officers in general?
3) Analyze the best qualities of Alex and the worst qualities of William.
Many of the characters in Picture Perfect have troubled childhoods that they are trying to deal with.
1) Which character in the novel has the best method of dealing with a troubled past? The worst?
2) If Connor had survived his father's murder attempt, describe the type of person he might be today.
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)