|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex bring to the movie set for Cassie at the same time he gives her a diamond ring?
2. What does Alex tell Cassie after reading the screenplay that she thinks is perfect for him?
3. What does Cassie name her baby?
4. Why do Cassie and Alex plan to marry on the movie set?
5. What does Dorothea value about people like Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Will's sun dance similar to the abuse that Cassie takes from Alex?
2. How does the movie premiere make Cassie feel?
3. Is Ophelia a good friend to Cassie?
4. Is Cassie at all to blame for her role in the abuse?
5. How does Alex and Cassie's relationship begin?
6. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
7. How does Cassie handle Connor's warnings about Alex?
8. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
9. Describe Cyrus.
10. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Cassie, Alex and Will each identify themselves within the world around them. Be sure to consider the venues they choose to live in, or not live in.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Cassie's role as an anthropologist helps or hinders her on her life journey. How do the cultures that she exists in contribute to her growth or limit her? What discoveries does she make in the novel and how do they impact her growth and development?
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters in Picture Perfect have troubled childhoods that they are trying to deal with.
1) Which character in the novel has the best method of dealing with a troubled past? The worst?
2) If Connor had survived his father's murder attempt, describe the type of person he might be today.
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)