|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex threaten to do if Cassie doesn't hire a nanny when Connor interrupts their lovemaking with his crying?
(a) Move into another room.
(b) Kick her and the baby out of the house.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Hit the baby.
2. What does Alex tell Cassie after reading the screenplay that she thinks is perfect for him?
(a) That she knows nothing about the movie business.
(b) That he wants to direct and produce the film.
(c) That he wants her to make a cameo appearance in the film.
(d) That she is the best thing that has ever happened to him.
3. Where does Alex tell Cassie he grew up?
4. What happens when Alex has a nightmare in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) He breaks a mirror and cuts himself.
(b) He falls out of bed.
(c) He tries to strangle Cassie.
(d) He gives Cassie a black eye.
5. How does Alex find out that Cassie is at the reservation?
(a) Her father tells him.
(b) She calls him.
(c) A tabloid discovers her location.
(d) He hires a private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex scheduled to go to film a movie in Chapter Eighteen?
2. Where does Cassie go after she leaves Alex in Chapter Nineteen?
3. Why does Cassie feel jealous watching Alex on the movie set in Chapter Twelve?
4. Where does Will take Cassie in Chapter Twenty?
5. Why do Cassie and Alex plan to marry on the movie set?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
2. How does the movie premiere make Cassie feel?
3. Does Cassie make the right decision by giving the father of her child one more chance to prove that he has changed?
4. Is Cassie addicted to Alex?
5. What is William's role in Chapter Nineteen?
6. How does Cassie handle Connor's warnings about Alex?
7. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
8. Why is Alex so comfortable camping in the woods?
9. Does Cassie lead Will on?
10. What does Cassie learn from Cyrus and Dorothea?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)