|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassie name her baby?
2. Who is Cassie left with at Alex's movie premiere?
(a) Bernie Roth.
(b) Herb Silver.
(c) Nick LaRue.
(d) Michaela Snow.
3. What is Cyrus working on in Chapter Twenty?
(a) A jigsaw puzzle and suduko.
(b) A crossword puzzle and knitting.
(c) A wooden carving.
(d) A fishing lure.
4. Why does Alex come to Cassie's classroom in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) To catch her cheating.
(b) To chastise her for leaving the house a mess.
(c) To wish her a happy anniversary.
(d) To bring her flowers on her birthday.
5. What does Alex tell Cassie prevented him from having a normal childhood?
(a) A hole in his heart.
(b) His sister's illness and death.
(d) His father's transient job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Cassie when Alex abuses and kicks her in Chapter Twenty-Six?
2. How do friends and staff treat Cassie upon her return?
3. Why does Cassie feel jealous watching Alex on the movie set in Chapter Twelve?
4. What is the title of the screenplay that Cassie thinks will help Alex?
5. How did Alex's father try to teach him to fend for himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Will's sun dance similar to the abuse that Cassie takes from Alex?
2. What is William's role in Chapter Nineteen?
3. How does the movie premiere make Cassie feel?
4. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
5. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
6. Is Cassie an honest person?
7. What does Cassie learn from Cyrus and Dorothea?
8. Describe Cyrus.
9. What most attracts Cassie to Alex?
10. Does Cassie make the right decision by giving the father of her child one more chance to prove that he has changed?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)