|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex bring to Cassie to celebrate her discovery in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) A knitted cap.
(b) Gourmet food.
(c) A necklace.
2. What does Cyrus tell Cassie that the Ghost Shirt dance is meant to bring?
3. What ritual does Will perform after Alex comes to take Cassie home from the reservation?
(a) A giving-away ritual.
(b) A blessing ritual.
(c) A sending-off ritual.
(d) A forgetting ritual.
4. How does Alex find out that Cassie is at the reservation?
(a) She calls him.
(b) Her father tells him.
(c) He hires a private investigator.
(d) A tabloid discovers her location.
5. What does Alex admit to Cassie that he steals when they first meet in Tanzania?
(a) People's emotions.
(b) Other men's women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trip do Alex and Cassie take together in Chapter Thirteen?
2. What does Michaela Snow stop Alex from doing in Chapter Fourteen?
3. What best describes Cassie's demeanor while at Pine Ridge?
4. Where is Alex scheduled to go to film a movie in Chapter Eighteen?
5. What steps do Alex and Cassie take to mend their marriage after she returns home with Connor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What most attracts Cassie to Alex?
2. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
3. How does Cassie handle Connor's warnings about Alex?
4. Does Cassie make the right decision by giving the father of her child one more chance to prove that he has changed?
5. Is Dorothea prejudiced towards white people?
6. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
7. What is William's role in Chapter Nineteen?
8. Is Cassie addicted to Alex?
9. What does Cassie learn from Cyrus and Dorothea?
10. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)