|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassie name her baby?
2. Who is Jack Green?
(a) The man the screenplay is based on.
(b) Ophelia's new boyfriend.
(c) An actor in Jack's movie.
(d) Another star in the Barbara Walters interview.
3. What trip do Alex and Cassie take together in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) A cruise.
(b) A train ride through Russia.
(c) They fly to Vegas.
(d) A camping and fishing trip.
4. How does Alex find out that Cassie is at the reservation?
(a) A tabloid discovers her location.
(b) Her father tells him.
(c) He hires a private investigator.
(d) She calls him.
5. What is the title of the screenplay that Cassie thinks will help Alex?
(a) Chance Laslo.
(b) Dreams in the Bayou.
(c) The Story of His Life.
(d) Green Lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Cassie prevented him from having a normal childhood?
2. What star formation does the Indian legend in Chapter Twenty discuss?
3. What does Cassie receive from Will in Chapter Twenty-Six?
4. How many Oscars does Alex win on the night that Cassie watches the award show with Will?
5. In Chapter Sixteen, what does Cassie realize that she forgot to bring to Tanzania?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
2. How does Alex and Cassie's relationship begin?
3. Is Will's sun dance similar to the abuse that Cassie takes from Alex?
4. What is William's role in Chapter Nineteen?
5. How does the movie premiere make Cassie feel?
6. Is Dorothea prejudiced towards white people?
7. What most attracts Cassie to Alex?
8. Why is Alex so comfortable camping in the woods?
9. Does Cassie lead Will on?
10. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)