|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Alex has a nightmare in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) He breaks a mirror and cuts himself.
(b) He tries to strangle Cassie.
(c) He falls out of bed.
(d) He gives Cassie a black eye.
2. What is Alex's reaction when Cassie pours juice into his lap at the first meeting?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He scoffs at her.
(d) He erupts in anger.
3. Where is Alex scheduled to go to film a movie in Chapter Eighteen?
(b) New Mexico.
4. What does Alex tell Cassie prevented him from having a normal childhood?
(a) His sister's illness and death.
(b) A hole in his heart.
(c) His father's transient job.
5. What does Will remember being in Chapter Twenty?
(a) A Pine Ridge Patriot.
(b) A Kit Fox Warrior.
(c) A shaman in training.
(d) A Giver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassie discover in Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen that causes her to call Alex in her excitement?
2. Who is Cyrus?
3. What does Cyrus tell Cassie that the Ghost Shirt dance is meant to bring?
4. What does Dorothea value about people like Will?
5. How do friends and staff treat Cassie upon her return?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alex and Cassie's relationship begin?
2. How does Cassie handle Connor's warnings about Alex?
3. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
4. Is Cassie addicted to Alex?
5. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
6. Describe Cyrus.
7. How does the movie premiere make Cassie feel?
8. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
9. Does Cassie lead Will on?
10. Is Cassie an honest person?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)