|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Oscars does Alex win on the night that Cassie watches the award show with Will?
2. What does Cassie see Alex as in the dreams where Connor warns her about making a mistake?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A baby kitten.
(c) A wounded bird.
(d) An attacking wolf.
3. What does Alex bring to the movie set for Cassie at the same time he gives her a diamond ring?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) An bracelet.
(c) A kimono.
(d) A jar of melted snow.
4. Where does Will take Cassie in Chapter Twenty?
(a) A shelter.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Ophelia's house.
(d) The Sioux reservation.
5. Who is Jack Green?
(a) An actor in Jack's movie.
(b) Ophelia's new boyfriend.
(c) The man the screenplay is based on.
(d) Another star in the Barbara Walters interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex tell the media that Cassie was away?
2. What is a "wasicum"?
3. What does Cassie name her baby?
4. How does Alex react to Cassie's phone call from Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen?
5. Where does Alex tell Cassie's department head that she has gone when he comes looking for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Ophelia a good friend to Cassie?
2. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
3. Why is Alex so comfortable camping in the woods?
4. Is Cassie happy when she returns to the US to live with Alex in his mansion?
5. How does Alex and Cassie's relationship begin?
6. Is Cassie addicted to Alex?
7. How does Cassie handle Connor's warnings about Alex?
8. Does Cassie make the right decision by giving the father of her child one more chance to prove that he has changed?
9. How does the media coverage impact Cassie and Alex's relationship?
10. Describe Cyrus.
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)