|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex tell Cassie after reading the screenplay that she thinks is perfect for him?
(a) That he wants her to make a cameo appearance in the film.
(b) That she knows nothing about the movie business.
(c) That she is the best thing that has ever happened to him.
(d) That he wants to direct and produce the film.
2. What happens to Alex's sneakers that sends him into a rage in Chapter Seventeen?
(a) They are left outside and rained on.
(b) The cat pees in them.
(c) The dog chews them.
(d) They are run over in the garage.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Alex does for Cassie in Chapter Seventeen as he tries to be an ideal husband?
(a) Buys her a ruby necklace.
(b) Attends her lectures.
(c) Has a private laboratory built for her.
(d) Has her portrait painted.
4. Why do Cassie and Alex plan to marry on the movie set?
(a) Because the set is a romantic venue.
(b) To avoid media attention.
(c) Because Cassie is pregnant, and they want a quick wedding.
(d) To attract media attention.
5. How does Alex react to Cassie's phone call from Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) He is happy but afraid.
(b) He congratulates her with pride in his voice.
(c) He is cold and uncongratulatory.
(d) He is angry and jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the movie premiere that Cassie attends in Chapter Seventeen?
2. What does Connor tell Cassie she collects in her dream?
3. Why does Alex come to Cassie's classroom in Chapter Sixteen?
4. In Chapter Sixteen, what does Cassie realize that she forgot to bring to Tanzania?
5. What does Cassie see Alex as in the dreams where Connor warns her about making a mistake?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)