|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the woman overboard in the Eskimo legend that opens Chapter Ten?
(a) She jumps.
(b) An invisible spirit.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What does Cassie remember Connor teaching her to do?
3. What name does Jane find at the library that she thinks might be her own?
4. What does Herb Silver want to do about media coverage regarding Cassie's disappearance?
(a) Milk it to help Alex's Oscar chances.
(b) Use it to get an interview in People Magazine.
(c) Bury the story so Alex and Cassie can have their privacy.
(d) Start a blog about reuniting after amnesia.
5. What article of clothing does Alex have organized by color?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
2. How do Alex and Cassie treat each other the night of his fight at the restaurant?
3. What vision did Will see on his vision quest?
4. Who is Herb Silver?
5. Where does Will watch an Alex Rivers' movie about Native American Indians?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jane Doe react to waking up in a stranger's car?
2. Discuss the importance of the movie that Alex is nominated for an award in.
3. Why do the words, "It is a good day to die" occur to Cassie in Chapter Five?
4. Describe Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air.
5. Why does Alex's wardrobe reduce Cassie to tears in Chapter Five?
6. Why does Will buy new furniture in Chapter Eight?
7. How do Cassie and Will's perceptions of Desperado differ and why does this matter?
8. Why is Cassie addicted to dime store romances and embarrassed by this?
9. How does William's vision quest relate to his meeting Cassie?
10. How does Cassie feel towards Alex when he first takes her back to their Malibu apartment in Chapter Four?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)