|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Will see on his vision quest to the shaman?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A phoenix.
2. When the unnamed woman awakes, how does she introduce herself to William Flying Horse?
(a) Jane Rivers.
(b) Jane Stone.
(c) Jane Smith.
(d) Jane Doe.
3. What happens to Will in Chapter Nine?
(a) He has a vision of Cassie flying.
(b) He loses electricity.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He gets a letter from a girl he used to know.
4. What does Cassie discover in the hiding space in her closet in Chapter Nine?
(a) A scrapbook.
(b) A pregnancy test.
(c) A loaded pistol.
(d) A journal.
5. Where does Alex tell Cassie his parents live?
(a) Rochester, New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Virginia Beach.
(d) Washington, DC,
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
2. What words occur to Cassie in Chapter Five that she recalls from a lecture she attended on Native American culture?
3. Why is Will angry when he returns home the first day Jane stays there alone?
4. What type of vehicle does William Flying Horse drive?
5. Why does Alex have painful memories of the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cassie's impression of Alex in Chapter Seven?
2. How does the driver, John, represent Alex's life?
3. What does Cassie learn from Cyrus and Dorothea?
4. How does Alex react to the visit to the pediatric hospital?
5. What does Miranda represent in Chapter Seven?
6. Describe Cyrus.
7. Why is Cassie addicted to dime store romances and embarrassed by this?
8. Is Cassie at all to blame for her role in the abuse?
9. Discuss the importance of the movie that Alex is nominated for an award in.
10. How does Cassie start to realize that Alex is attempting to control her life in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)