|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ophelia?
(a) Alex's sister.
(b) Alex's press agent.
(c) Cassie's friend.
(d) Cassie's sister.
2. Where is Cassie's mother from before the family moves to Maine?
3. Why does Alex tell Cassie they don't go out to dinner very often?
(a) She loves to cook.
(b) Their cook is so much better than any restaurant.
(c) He loves to cook.
(d) He gets too much attention.
4. Where was the last place that Cassie sees Connor alive?
(b) A junkyard.
(c) A graveyard.
5. Why does Cassie recall Alex had a tantrum about his interview with Barbara Walters?
(a) He arrived hungover and looks sickly.
(b) He couldn't find his lucky tie.
(c) His interview was to be aired second.
(d) He says she tricked him with a question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassie say that Connor inspired her to do?
2. What is the name of the beautiful woman that sidles up to Alex, and the tabloids claim was naked in Alex's trailer?
3. Why is Will at the restaurant the night that Alex gets into a fight?
4. Why does Alex have painful memories of the hospital?
5. Why did 10-year-old Cassie have a snow fight with her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air.
2. What do Cassie's lives in Maine, Tanzania and Malibu illustrate in Chapter Five?
3. What indications about Jane's relationship with her husband, Alex, are revealed in Chapter Three?
4. Is Will's sun dance similar to the abuse that Cassie takes from Alex?
5. Why is Cassie addicted to dime store romances and embarrassed by this?
6. How does Alex express his loving feeling for Cassie?
7. Does Cassie lead Will on?
8. Is Cassie at all to blame for her role in the abuse?
9. Why does Cassie become an anthropologist?
10. Describe William Flying Horse's experience as a half-Sioux person.
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)