|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a piece of bone that Cassie needs to complete her project get damaged?
(a) Ophelia steps on it.
(b) Herb cracks it.
(c) Alex smashes it.
(d) Cassie smashes it.
2. What does Will leave with Jane when he goes to work and leaves her home alone in his apartment?
(a) A cat and a cellphone.
(b) His credit card and his motorcycle.
(c) Cash and list of phone numbers.
(d) Money, toothpaste and a key.
3. What happens when Alex tries to kiss a little girl on the cheek?
(a) She kisses him on the mouth.
(b) He can't bring himself to kiss her.
(c) She cries.
(d) She screams.
4. What is the name of Alex's Oscar nominated movie?
(a) Mrs. Alvarez.
(b) The Story of His Life.
(c) Picture Perfect.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
5. Where is Cassie's mother from before the family moves to Maine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing does Alex have organized by color?
2. What did the Sioux do to a woman who committed adultery?
3. What type of business did Cassie's parents own growing up?
4. What best describes Ophelia and Alex's relationship?
5. What is Cassie's relationship with the head of her department like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air.
2. Is William Flying Horse a trusting person?
3. Why do the words, "It is a good day to die" occur to Cassie in Chapter Five?
4. How does Cassie feel towards Alex when he first takes her back to their Malibu apartment in Chapter Four?
5. How do Jane and William get to know each other better in Chapter Two?
6. How do Cassie and Will's perceptions of Desperado differ and why does this matter?
7. Describe William Flying Horse's experience as a half-Sioux person.
8. What connections to both Alex and Will does Jane/Cassie show in Chapter Three.
9. How does Jane Doe react to waking up in a stranger's car?
10. Is Jane Doe or William more vulnerable in Chapter Two?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)