|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alex's response when Jane hugs Will?
(a) He looks grateful.
(b) He just looks happy to have his wife back.
(c) He breaks down in tears.
(d) He appears jealous and angry.
2. How does a piece of bone that Cassie needs to complete her project get damaged?
(a) Ophelia steps on it.
(b) Herb cracks it.
(c) Alex smashes it.
(d) Cassie smashes it.
3. What is the name of the movie in which Alex has been nominated for an Oscar?
4. What country does Herb Silver place a call to, telling Jane's husband that she has been found?
5. What is Cassie's relationship with the head of her department like?
(a) He lusts after her, but she rebuffs him.
(b) They are intimate.
(c) He doesn't like her.
(d) It is openly hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Sioux do to a woman who committed adultery?
2. Where was the last place that Cassie sees Connor alive?
3. What does Will leave with Jane when he goes to work and leaves her home alone in his apartment?
4. What happens to Will in Chapter Nine?
5. To which tribe does is William Flying Horse belong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What indications about Jane's relationship with her husband, Alex, are revealed in Chapter Three?
2. How does Alex express his loving feeling for Cassie?
3. How do Jane and William get to know each other better in Chapter Two?
4. Who is Connor and why is he important to Cassie?
5. Describe the relationship between Alex and Ophelia.
6. How does William's vision quest relate to his meeting Cassie?
7. How does Alex react to the visit to the pediatric hospital?
8. Explain the importance of Nick LaRue in Chapter Seven.
9. How does Jane Doe react to waking up in a stranger's car?
10. Why does Alex's wardrobe reduce Cassie to tears in Chapter Five?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)