|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cassie watch some of Alex's movies in Chapter Eight?
(a) At a local movie theater.
(b) At home on her VCR.
(c) At Will's house.
(d) Westwood Community Center.
2. What does Cassie recall Alex demanding for breakfast when he was filming Antony and Cleopatra?
(a) Figs, wine and bread.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(c) Fresh squeezed orange juice.
(d) Sweetmeats and ambrosia.
3. What does Jane do to thank Will for his kindness in Chapter Two?
(a) Unpacks his boxes.
(b) Paints his living room.
(c) Plants flowers in his front yard.
(d) Cooks him dinner.
4. What name does Jane find at the library that she thinks might be her own?
5. Why does Cassie have a sabbatical from her job at UCLA?
(a) She arranged it so she can spend more time with Alex.
(b) Alex arranged it so she can go to Scotland.
(c) Herb Silver arranged it so she can write a book on amnesia.
(d) Her department chair arranged it so she can go to Tanzania.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is William Flying Horse getting ready to begin in Chapter One?
2. What is the actor's name that the woman with amnesia recognizes on a billboard?
3. Why is Will at the restaurant the night that Alex gets into a fight?
4. How does Cassie's mother feel about snow?
5. Why does William Flying Horse believe he has lost his sense of direction while driving in Chapter One?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Cassie lead Will on?
2. Is Will looking after his own best interests by hiding Cassie?
3. What most attracts Cassie to Alex?
4. Describe Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air.
5. Is Will's sun dance similar to the abuse that Cassie takes from Alex?
6. Describe the ramifications of the Sioux penalty for adultery as described in Chapter Two.
7. What connections to both Alex and Will does Jane/Cassie show in Chapter Three.
8. How do Cassie and Will's perceptions of Desperado differ and why does this matter?
9. What do Cassie's lives in Maine, Tanzania and Malibu illustrate in Chapter Five?
10. How does William's vision quest relate to his meeting Cassie?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)