|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack Green?
(a) Another star in the Barbara Walters interview.
(b) Ophelia's new boyfriend.
(c) An actor in Jack's movie.
(d) The man the screenplay is based on.
2. What does Cassie name her baby?
3. What does Cassie learn to make with the elderly women in the Sioux village?
(a) Blessing dolls.
(b) Baby shoes.
(d) Beaded bags.
4. Who does Will learn from at the reservation in Chapter Twenty-three?
(a) Harold Wolf.
(b) Sumner Smith.
(c) Joseph Stands in Sun.
(d) John Walks with Wind.
5. What does Alex threaten to do if Cassie doesn't hire a nanny when Connor interrupts their lovemaking with his crying?
(a) Kick her and the baby out of the house.
(b) Hit the baby.
(c) Move into another room.
(d) Hit her.
6. What star formation does the Indian legend in Chapter Twenty discuss?
(a) Little Bear.
(d) Big Dipper.
7. Why do Cassie and Alex plan to marry on the movie set?
(a) Because the set is a romantic venue.
(b) Because Cassie is pregnant, and they want a quick wedding.
(c) To attract media attention.
(d) To avoid media attention.
8. What does Will remember being in Chapter Twenty?
(a) A Pine Ridge Patriot.
(b) A Kit Fox Warrior.
(c) A Giver.
(d) A shaman in training.
9. In Chapter Sixteen, what does Cassie realize that she forgot to bring to Tanzania?
(a) Connor's rock.
(b) The watch that Alex gave her.
(c) Birth control pills.
(d) A research journal.
10. Where is Alex scheduled to go to film a movie in Chapter Eighteen?
(c) New Mexico.
11. What does Cassie see Alex as in the dreams where Connor warns her about making a mistake?
(a) An attacking wolf.
(b) A baby kitten.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A wounded bird.
12. Why does Cassie feel jealous watching Alex on the movie set in Chapter Twelve?
(a) He says the same thing to another woman he said to her.
(b) He gently kisses an actress on the forehead.
(c) He is performing a sex scene.
(d) He flirts with a stage hand.
13. What is the subject of the movie premiere that Cassie attends in Chapter Seventeen?
(a) An alien invasion.
(b) An abusive spouse.
(c) An archeological discovery.
(d) A war time love story.
14. What does the prenuptial agreement between Alex and Cassie specify?
(a) That Cassie gains rights to Alex's assets only if they have a child.
(b) There is no prenuptial agreement.
(c) Cassie gains more assets every year of marriage.
(d) That Cassie has no rights to Alex's assets.
15. What does Alex admit to Cassie that he steals when they first meet in Tanzania?
(a) People's emotions.
(c) Other men's women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Cassie prevented him from having a normal childhood?
2. How does Alex find out that Cassie is at the reservation?
3. What is the subject of the screenplay that Cassie thinks is perfect for Alex?
4. What does Cassie receive from Will in Chapter Twenty-Six?
5. Where does Alex reluctantly agree to take Cassie and Ophelia in Chapter Fifteen?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)