|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex come to Cassie's classroom in Chapter Sixteen?
(a) To chastise her for leaving the house a mess.
(b) To wish her a happy anniversary.
(c) To catch her cheating.
(d) To bring her flowers on her birthday.
2. What does Cyrus tell Cassie that the Ghost Shirt dance is meant to bring?
3. What does Alex teach Cassie to do after he catches her on her wayward horse?
(a) Catch a fish with her hands.
(b) Use a bow and arrow.
(c) Read trail markers.
(d) Saddle a horse.
4. What happens to Cassie when Alex abuses and kicks her in Chapter Twenty-Six?
(a) She loses hearing in one ear.
(b) She loses eyesight in one eye.
(c) She get a broken nose.
(d) She gets a broken wrist.
5. What best describes Cassie's demeanor while at Pine Ridge?
6. What happens when Alex has a nightmare in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) He breaks a mirror and cuts himself.
(b) He tries to strangle Cassie.
(c) He gives Cassie a black eye.
(d) He falls out of bed.
7. Where does Alex tell Cassie he grew up?
8. In Chapter Sixteen, what does Cassie realize that she forgot to bring to Tanzania?
(a) The watch that Alex gave her.
(b) A research journal.
(c) Connor's rock.
(d) Birth control pills.
9. What do Cassie and Dorothea do together?
(a) Make a quilt.
(b) Dig for relics.
(c) Make dolls.
(d) Gather herbs.
10. Who is Ophelia's date at Alex's movie premiere?
(a) Nick LaRue.
(b) Herb Silver.
(c) William Flying Horse.
(d) Bernie Roth.
11. How did Alex's father try to teach him to fend for himself?
(a) By wrestling with him.
(b) By giving him weekly challenges.
(c) By leaving him in the woods.
(d) By kicking him out of the house.
12. Where does Will take Cassie in Chapter Twenty?
(a) The Sioux reservation.
(b) A shelter.
(c) His apartment.
(d) Ophelia's house.
13. Who does Alex take to the Academy Awards?
(b) Michaela Snow.
(c) His co-star.
14. Where does Alex reluctantly agree to take Cassie and Ophelia in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) An awards dinner.
(c) A celebrity restaurant.
(d) A restaurant opening.
15. What does Cassie name her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Cassie that his father did when they have dinner in his tent in Tanzania?
2. Why do Cassie and Alex plan to marry on the movie set?
3. What ritual does Will perform after Alex comes to take Cassie home from the reservation?
4. What does the prenuptial agreement between Alex and Cassie specify?
5. How many Oscars does Alex win on the night that Cassie watches the award show with Will?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)