|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Cassie's demeanor while at Pine Ridge?
2. Why does Cassie feel jealous watching Alex on the movie set in Chapter Twelve?
(a) He gently kisses an actress on the forehead.
(b) He flirts with a stage hand.
(c) He says the same thing to another woman he said to her.
(d) He is performing a sex scene.
3. Where does Alex tell Cassie he grew up?
4. Where does Alex tell Cassie's department head that she has gone when he comes looking for her?
(a) To Vermont to see her sick grandmother.
(b) She in in the hospital after a car accident.
(c) To Maine to see her sick father.
(d) To the hospital to help a sick friend.
5. What does the prenuptial agreement between Alex and Cassie specify?
(a) Cassie gains more assets every year of marriage.
(b) That Cassie gains rights to Alex's assets only if they have a child.
(c) That Cassie has no rights to Alex's assets.
(d) There is no prenuptial agreement.
6. What does Cassie name her baby?
7. What is a "wasicum"?
(a) A good luck object.
(b) A design or pattern.
(c) A lovely woman who brings bad luck.
(d) A fat, greedy person.
8. What does Ophelia notice on Cassie when she first returns to the US after marrying Alex?
(a) Her huge diamond ring.
(c) A tattoo.
9. What steps do Alex and Cassie take to mend their marriage after she returns home with Connor?
(a) He attends counseling sessions.
(b) They both attend a church group.
(c) They both attend counseling sessions.
(d) She attends counseling session.
10. Who is Cassie left with at Alex's movie premiere?
(a) Herb Silver.
(b) Nick LaRue.
(c) Bernie Roth.
(d) Michaela Snow.
11. What does Dorothea value about people like Will?
(a) Their optimism.
(b) Their endurance.
(c) Their acceptance.
(d) Their good luck.
12. What does Alex bring to the movie set for Cassie at the same time he gives her a diamond ring?
(a) A jar of melted snow.
(b) A chicken bone.
(c) An bracelet.
(d) A kimono.
13. What does Alex tell Cassie prevented him from having a normal childhood?
(a) His father's transient job.
(b) His sister's illness and death.
(c) A hole in his heart.
14. What is the subject of the movie premiere that Cassie attends in Chapter Seventeen?
(a) A war time love story.
(b) An archeological discovery.
(c) An alien invasion.
(d) An abusive spouse.
15. Who is Jack Green?
(a) The man the screenplay is based on.
(b) Another star in the Barbara Walters interview.
(c) An actor in Jack's movie.
(d) Ophelia's new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Oscars does Alex win on the night that Cassie watches the award show with Will?
2. What happens when Alex has a nightmare in Chapter Fifteen?
3. Where does Cassie go after she leaves Alex in Chapter Nineteen?
4. What does Cyrus tell Cassie that the Ghost Shirt dance is meant to bring?
5. What does Cassie discover in Tanzania in Chapter Sixteen that causes her to call Alex in her excitement?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)