|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassie realize the first time that she and Alex are intimate after their reunion?
(a) That he is devoted to her.
(b) That she was a virgin.
(c) That he's depressed.
(d) That he's acting.
2. What type of vehicle does William Flying Horse drive?
(a) A city bus.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A truck.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. What did Alex do with the object he and his father built together when it is finally completed?
(a) Paints it.
(b) Gives it to his cousin.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Burns it.
4. Why does Cassie recall Alex had a tantrum about his interview with Barbara Walters?
(a) He couldn't find his lucky tie.
(b) He says she tricked him with a question.
(c) His interview was to be aired second.
(d) He arrived hungover and looks sickly.
5. Why is Will at the restaurant the night that Alex gets into a fight?
(a) He is walking by when he sees Cassie inside.
(b) He is eating alone.
(c) He is on a date.
(d) He is called to a disturbance at the restaurant.
6. Which of Alex's movies is about Native Americans?
(b) Lone Man.
(c) Winding Brook.
7. Where is the unnamed woman found lying in Chapter One?
(a) In William's garage.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) On a sidewalk.
(d) On a park bench.
8. Where does Alex's public relations person arrange a photo opportunity for him in Chapter Eight?
(a) A senior citizen's center.
(b) A shelter for battered women.
(c) A community center.
(d) A pediatric ward with leukemia patients.
9. What is Jane's real name?
10. What type of business did Cassie's parents own growing up?
(a) Funeral home.
(c) Furniture warehouse.
11. Who does Will tell Jane that he is with in Chapter Two?
(b) Worker's Union 119.
(d) Sons of Sioux.
12. What does Cassie remember Connor teaching her to do?
13. Where do Cassie and Alex go when they first return home after her disappearance?
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) Beverly Hills.
14. What, specifically, did Will see the shaman to ask about becoming?
(a) A seeker.
(b) A giver.
(c) A dreamer.
(d) A keeper.
15. What does Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air look like?
(a) A tribute to dead starlets.
(b) A glass tower.
(c) A southern mansion.
(d) A Gothic castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nick LaRue?
2. What is the profession of Jane's husband?
3. Who does Jane tell about her recalled profession in Chapter Three?
4. What does Alex say is Cassie's only character flaw?
5. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)