|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
(a) Green Eyes.
2. Who does Cassie recall finding drunk and covered in vomit?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does Will tell Jane that he is with in Chapter Two?
(c) Worker's Union 119.
(d) Sons of Sioux.
4. What sound does William Flying Horse hear that leads him to the unnamed woman?
(a) A scream for help.
(b) An owl.
(d) A baby.
5. Why does Alex tell Cassie they don't go out to dinner very often?
(a) He loves to cook.
(b) Their cook is so much better than any restaurant.
(c) He gets too much attention.
(d) She loves to cook.
6. What does Cassie realize the first time that she and Alex are intimate after their reunion?
(a) That he's acting.
(b) That he's depressed.
(c) That she was a virgin.
(d) That he is devoted to her.
7. Who is Nick LaRue?
(a) An actor.
(b) The head of Cassie's department.
(c) A college student who interned with Cassie.
(d) An agent.
8. What does Cassie recall Alex demanding for breakfast when he was filming Antony and Cleopatra?
(a) Fresh squeezed orange juice.
(b) Figs, wine and bread.
(c) Sweetmeats and ambrosia.
(d) Bacon and eggs.
9. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
(a) She believes she was sick.
(b) She believes she was mugged.
(c) She believes she was raped.
(d) She believes she was drunk.
10. What is Alex's response when Jane hugs Will?
(a) He looks grateful.
(b) He appears jealous and angry.
(c) He just looks happy to have his wife back.
(d) He breaks down in tears.
11. How does Cassie's mother feel about snow?
12. What does Cassie say that Connor inspired her to do?
(a) Excel in school.
(b) Leave Maine.
(c) Become an anthroplogist.
13. Why does Alex tell Cassie they decided to wait on having children?
(a) She goes to Africa every year.
(b) They want more time to enjoy each other.
(c) She is trying to get promoted.
(d) He films on location every year.
14. Where do Cassie and Alex go when they first return home after her disappearance?
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) Beverly Hills.
15. What happens when Alex tries to kiss a little girl on the cheek?
(a) She kisses him on the mouth.
(b) She cries.
(c) He can't bring himself to kiss her.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Jane in Chapter Two?
2. What is the name of Alex's secretary?
3. Why does Alex have painful memories of the hospital?
4. What article of clothing does Alex have organized by color?
5. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)