|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Will in Chapter Nine?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He loses electricity.
(c) He has a vision of Cassie flying.
(d) He gets a letter from a girl he used to know.
2. What is the name of Jane's husband?
(a) Boyd Barrett.
(b) Alex Rivers.
(c) Sam Silver.
(d) Billy Watkins.
3. What does Jane realize that her profession is?
4. Why is Will at the restaurant the night that Alex gets into a fight?
(a) He is eating alone.
(b) He is called to a disturbance at the restaurant.
(c) He is walking by when he sees Cassie inside.
(d) He is on a date.
5. Why does Alex tell Cassie they decided to wait on having children?
(a) She is trying to get promoted.
(b) He films on location every year.
(c) She goes to Africa every year.
(d) They want more time to enjoy each other.
6. What is chiseled into the pink rock that Cassie has under a boxwood hedge of her Bel-Air mansion?
(a) CMM 1976.
(c) Connor loves Cassie.
(d) Best Friend.
7. What country does Herb Silver place a call to, telling Jane's husband that she has been found?
8. What does Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air look like?
(a) A tribute to dead starlets.
(b) A Gothic castle.
(c) A southern mansion.
(d) A glass tower.
9. What is true of Alex's wardrobe?
(a) Everything is black, white or red.
(b) T-shirts and jeans are on hangers.
(c) It is huge, extensive and organized.
(d) He treats his designer labels as if they are disposable.
10. What did the Sioux do to a woman who committed adultery?
(a) Cut off her nose.
(b) Sent her into exile with her mother-in-law.
(c) Took away her children.
(d) Killed her.
11. Why does William Flying Horse believe he has lost his sense of direction while driving in Chapter One?
(a) Because he is sick.
(b) Because he is cursed.
(c) Because he is half white.
(d) Because the moon is not visible.
12. How old was Will when his mother died?
(a) She dies during childbirth.
13. Where did Jane make the discovery that she recalls in Chapter Three?
(c) Los Angelos.
14. Who does Alex bribe to tell him where Cassie has gone in Chapter Nine?
(a) Mrs. Alvaraz.
(b) Herb Silver.
(d) Nick LaRue.
15. What is Cassie's relationship with the head of her department like?
(a) He lusts after her, but she rebuffs him.
(b) He doesn't like her.
(c) It is openly hostile.
(d) They are intimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex bring Cassie in Chapter Six?
2. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
3. What does Cassie say that she wanted to be when Connor first moved in next door to her?
4. What happens to the photographer who takes Alex and Cassie's picture when they go out to dinner in Chapter Seven?
5. Why does Alex tell Cassie they don't go out to dinner very often?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)