|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Cassie's parents own growing up?
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Furniture warehouse.
2. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
(a) She believes she was drunk.
(b) She believes she was mugged.
(c) She believes she was sick.
(d) She believes she was raped.
3. How does Cassie's mother feel about snow?
4. Where does Alex's public relations person arrange a photo opportunity for him in Chapter Eight?
(a) A community center.
(b) A senior citizen's center.
(c) A pediatric ward with leukemia patients.
(d) A shelter for battered women.
5. Where does Will take Jane in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) To his parent's house.
(b) To a clinic on the reservation.
(c) To a psychologist's office.
(d) To the emergency room.
6. What does Cassie discover in the hiding space in her closet in Chapter Nine?
(a) A loaded pistol.
(b) A journal.
(c) A pregnancy test.
(d) A scrapbook.
7. Where was Cassie supposed to go with a class before Alex arranged for her sabbatical?
(d) New York City.
8. What is Jane's real name?
9. What does Cassie find out that Alex always does for her in Chapter Seven?
(a) Schedules her workouts.
(b) Takes her car to the shop.
(c) Cuts her meat.
(d) Picks out her clothes.
10. Who is Mrs. Alvarez?
(a) Alex's mentor.
(b) A maid in Alex's home.
(c) The subject of Alex's movie.
(d) A woman at a shelter.
11. What is chiseled into the pink rock that Cassie has under a boxwood hedge of her Bel-Air mansion?
(b) Connor loves Cassie.
(c) Best Friend.
(d) CMM 1976.
12. What did Alex do with the object he and his father built together when it is finally completed?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Paints it.
(d) Gives it to his cousin.
13. Where does Will watch an Alex Rivers' movie about Native American Indians?
(a) In a theater.
(b) Westwood Community Center.
(c) At home.
(d) At Cassie's.
14. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
(b) Green Eyes.
15. Where was the last place that Cassie sees Connor alive?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A junkyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herb Silver want to do about media coverage regarding Cassie's disappearance?
2. Where does Alex tell Cassie his parents live?
3. What does Alex say is Cassie's only character flaw?
4. What does Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air look like?
5. When the unnamed woman awakes, how does she introduce herself to William Flying Horse?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)