Short Answer Questions Key
1. In the Algonquin legend that opens the novel, why is the woman rewarded while others are punished?
She is honest and sees the chief's greatness.
2. Where is the unnamed woman found lying in Chapter One?
In a graveyard.
3. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
She believes she was mugged.
4. What is the actor's name that the woman with amnesia recognizes on a billboard?
5. In what state is William Flying Horse driving in Chapter One?
This section contains 4,808 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)