Preface and Chapter One
1. In the Algonquin legend that opens the novel, why is the woman rewarded while others are punished?
(a) She is honest and sees the chief's greatness.
(b) She tells the legend the chief likes the best.
(c) She holds the branch of life.
(d) She is the mother of the boy who saves the tribe.
2. Where is the unnamed woman found lying in Chapter One?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) On a sidewalk.
(c) On a park bench.
(d) In William's garage.
3. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
(a) She believes she was drunk.
(b) She believes she was raped.
(c) She believes she was sick.
(d) She believes she was mugged.
4. What is the actor's name that the woman with amnesia recognizes on a billboard?
(a) Samuel Stone.
(b) Alex Rivers.
(c) Jack Trout.
(d) William Austin.
5. In what state is William Flying Horse driving in Chapter One?
(a) New Mexico.
This section contains 4,808 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)