Short Answer Key
Act 1 Part 1
1. Where does the play open?
The Lord sitting room.
2. What is Tracy writing in the beginning of the play?
3. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
5. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
She corrects her.
6. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
7. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
She saw his car.
8. What was the only trouble Dexter gave her, according to Tracy?
9. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
10. What have Margaret and Tracy not had very much success in, according to Margaret?
11. What does Tracy say both she...
This section contains 2,706 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)