Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
3. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
4. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
Why does Peter Pan go to Neverland? Why does he want to remain there? What does this say about his character?
Describe the ongoing conflict in this story regarding gender.
What is the significance of Peter Pan's shadow? What happens when he finds it? How and why is the situation resolved?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)