|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
3. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
4. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
Essay Topic 1
How does Peter Pan say fairies are born and die? How is Tinkerbell's life put in danger? What is the result of that situation? Why does the audience become involved in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Neverland and its inhabitants.
Essay Topic 3
What has prompted Mrs. Darling's fear for the safety of the children? Why does she believe Peter Pan is going to return? What is the attitude of Mr. Darling regarding her fears?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)