|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Hook reveal about his plans for the children he is holding captive?
2. What is the favored food in Neverland?
3. What does Peter Pan do with the eggs he removes from a bird's nest?
4. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
5. What objection do some of the boys have to becoming pirates?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is there constant fighting among the pirates, Indians and Lost Boys? Could some of the fighting simply be tradition?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the ongoing conflict in this story regarding gender.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the medicine that prompts the argument in the nursery? Compare that to the second time medicine becomes important in the story. What is the significance of the fact that Peter Pan takes time to take the medicine Wendy left for him?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)