|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tinkerbell live?
2. What is the mermaid doing when Wendy first sees her?
3. What is the favored food in Neverland?
4. What assurance does Peter Pan ask of Wendy that disappoints Wendy?
5. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the on-going fighting between pirates and Indians to that of ethnic groups.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Peter Pan's shadow? What happens when he finds it? How and why is the situation resolved?
Essay Topic 3
What is Tinkerbell's relationship to Peter Pan? Is Tinkerbell's level of devotion greater or lesser than Peter Pan's level of devotion to her? Give examples to support this claim.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)