|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
2. What story does Wendy tell the boys as they prepare for bedtime?
3. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
4. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
5. What task does Wendy assign the boys following their meal?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Wendy's role in the lives of John and Michael Darling. Compare that to the role she takes in the lives of the Lost Boys. What is the message about motherhood in Peter Pan?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Neverland and its inhabitants.
Essay Topic 3
What is the greatest difference between Peter Pan and Wendy? Will this ever change? Why or why not?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)