Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
3. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
4. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
Describe the scene in which Peter Pan and Wendy exchange the thimble for the button. What is the significance of Peter Pan's lack of knowledge regarding a kiss?
What is the significance of the medicine that prompts the argument in the nursery? Compare that to the second time medicine becomes important in the story. What is the significance of the fact that Peter Pan takes time to take the medicine Wendy left for him?
What is Marooner's Rock? What happens to Peter Pan and Wendy there?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)