Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
3. Smee and a second pirate have someone with them as they approach the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had seen the mermaid. Who do they have?
4. What last instruction does Wendy offer the boys as they face the pirates?
5. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Peter Pan go to Neverland? Why does he want to remain there? What does this say about his character?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways is Mrs. Darling a stereotypical mother? In what ways is she not? How much of an impact has she had on Wendy? Is this a positive impact or a negative?
Essay Topic 3
Why is there constant fighting among the pirates, Indians and Lost Boys? Could some of the fighting simply be tradition?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)