|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
2. What does Wendy do with his gift?
3. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
4. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
5. Where does Peter Pan say he lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nana do after she is tied outside for awhile? How do the children react?
2. What does Peter Pan reveal about his reason for visiting Wendy so often? What does he say is his favorite story? What does this choice say about Peter Pan?
3. What does Mr. Darling say will happen if he cannot get his tie properly tied? What does this say about his personality?
4. What happened to Captain Hook's hand? What long-term problem has that created for the Captain?
5. What is John's reaction when Peter Pan and the Lost Boys are building a house around Wendy? What prompts this reaction? How does it compare to Peter Pan's attitude?
6. Why does Mrs. Darling believe Peter Pan continues to return to the nursery window? Why does she believe this?
7. What is Tinkerbell's immediate reaction to Wendy? Why does Tinkerbell feel this way? What does she do to keep Peter Pan and Wendy apart?
8. What does Mrs. Darling have hidden away in a dresser drawer? Where did she get it? Why does it cause her worry?
9. How do Captain Hook's appearance and mannerisms compare to his character?
10. Describe the relationship between the pirates, the Indians and the Lost Boys.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Peter Pan say fairies are born and die? How is Tinkerbell's life put in danger? What is the result of that situation? Why does the audience become involved in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Neverland and its inhabitants.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways is Mrs. Darling a stereotypical mother? In what ways is she not? How much of an impact has she had on Wendy? Is this a positive impact or a negative?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)