|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy do with his gift?
(a) Puts it under her pillow
(b) Puts it on a chain around her neck
(c) Gives it to John
(d) Puts it in a drawer
2. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
(c) Go by wagon
(d) Peter Pan will carry them
3. Which of the Lost Boys does Captain Hook most want to capture?
(a) The Twins
(b) All of them
4. What instruction does Tinkerbell yell out to the boys?
(a) To call for Peter Pan
(b) To get out of the way
(c) To shoot the flying Wendy
(d) To hide
5. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they did not shoot the arrow
(b) That they thought she was an enemy
(c) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
(d) That Tinkerbell told them to
Short Answer Questions
1. What fate is expected for the boy who shot Wendy?
2. Why does Captain Hook want to catch the Lost Boys?
3. What does Mrs. Darling think she sees at the window?
4. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
5. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Wendy, Michael and John think of the planned trip to Neverland? Do you believe they are prepared for the reality or are they simply seeking the adventure?
2. Why do the boys mistake Wendy for a bird? Why does someone insist that they have heard of a "Wendy bird?"
3. What attitude about girls does Peter Pan reveal? Why might this be the case? What does he give as an example?
4. Describe three interesting characters introduced in this act and tell why they capture your interest.
5. Describe the relationship between the pirates, the Indians and the Lost Boys.
6. Why does Mrs. Darling believe Peter Pan continues to return to the nursery window? Why does she believe this?
7. What does Nana do after she is tied outside for awhile? How do the children react?
8. What is it that prompts Mr. Darling to force Nana outside?
9. What is Wendy's reaction when the Lost Boys beg her to be their mother?
10. What information does Peter Pan reveal about fairies?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)