|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Lost Boys talking about when they come out of hiding after the pirates have gone?
(a) They should remain in hiding.
(b) They should have whipped the pirates.
(c) They should leave Neverland.
(d) They are nervous without Peter Pan.
2. How does he find it?
(a) He opens drawers until he finds it.
(b) Tinkerbell shows him the drawer.
(c) He calls for it.
(d) He remembers where he left it.
3. What does Wendy learn from her first conversation with Peter Pan?
(a) He cannot find Tinkerbell.
(b) He is afraid of Nana.
(c) He does not have a mother.
(d) He lives in Neverland.
4. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
(a) Says he must never be touched
(b) Hugs her back
(c) Goes to find Tinkerbell
(d) Runs to wake John
5. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Give it to Mrs. Darling
(b) Give it to the children
(c) Pour it out
(d) Take it
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
2. What happens to Wendy as she comes within sight of the Lost Boys?
3. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
4. What is Mr. Darling trying to do as he comes into the room?
5. Where is the home of the Lost Boys located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Captain Hook want to capture Peter Pan? Why does he want to capture the Lost Boys?
2. How do Captain Hook's appearance and mannerisms compare to his character?
3. Describe the argument between Mr. Darling and the boys regarding their nightly medicine.
4. What is it that saves Wendy from being killed by the arrow? What is significant about this?
5. Describe Tiger Lily and the Indian tribe she leads. Describe their first action in the play.
6. What does Nana do after she is tied outside for awhile? How do the children react?
7. Describe Nana's role in the children's bedtime rituals.
8. What topics do the Lost Boys debate while awaiting the return of Peter Pan? Which do you feel is the most significant of the topics being discussed?
9. Why does Mrs. Darling believe Peter Pan continues to return to the nursery window? Why does she believe this?
10. What do Wendy, Michael and John think of the planned trip to Neverland? Do you believe they are prepared for the reality or are they simply seeking the adventure?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)