|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Lost Boys reveal about the reason they shot Wendy?
(a) That they thought she was an enemy
(b) That Tinkerbell told them to
(c) That they did not shoot the arrow
(d) That they wanted to eat a Wendy bird for dinner
2. What is Peter Pan about to do when he discovers that Wendy was shot?
(a) Take her home
(b) Use the arrow to kill the boy who shot her
(c) Ask Tinkerbell to save her
(d) Call for John and Michael
3. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Pour it out
(b) Give it to Mrs. Darling
(c) Take it
(d) Give it to the children
4. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Letting Nana inside
(b) Keeping the windows locked
(c) Lighting a nightlight
(d) Calling the police
5. What does Mr. Darling make Nana do?
(a) Take the medicine
(b) Go outside
(c) Have a bath
(d) Stop barking
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
2. What prompts the argument between Mr. Darling and the children?
3. What saved Wendy from the arrow?
4. What happens to Mr. Darling's pants?
5. What kind of area in Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between the pirates, the Indians and the Lost Boys.
2. What is Wendy's reaction when the Lost Boys beg her to be their mother?
3. When it seems that Peter Pan is about to leave, what action does Wendy take? Does it have the desired effect?
4. What, besides Captain Hook's hand, has the crocodile swallowed? What does this have to do with Captain Hook's greatest fear?
5. Why does Captain Hook want to capture Peter Pan? Why does he want to capture the Lost Boys?
6. What is Wendy's first order of business as "mother" to the Lost Boys? What does Peter do? How do their actions fit into their roles?
7. Describe at least three things Mrs. Darling does in an effort to keep the children safe.
8. What does Peter Pan do when he cannot re-attach his shadow? Why is this out of keeping with the character he seeks to present? Why is it in keeping with the character he really is?
9. What happened to Captain Hook's hand? What long-term problem has that created for the Captain?
10. Why do the boys mistake Wendy for a bird? Why does someone insist that they have heard of a "Wendy bird?"
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)