|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darling say about his medicine as compared to that of the children?
(a) That his is worse
(b) That he has no medicine
(c) That his is better
(d) That the boys are crybabies for not wanting to take it
2. Why does Mrs. Darling want Nana to stay with the children?
(a) For protection
(b) To give them medicine
(c) To give them baths
(d) So the children will not be afraid
3. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
(a) Letting Nana inside
(b) Lighting a nightlight
(c) Keeping the windows locked
(d) Calling the police
4. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
(c) Mrs. Darling
5. Who appears right after the pirates leave?
(b) Tiger Lily and the braves
(c) John and Michael
(d) Peter Pan
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
2. What problem does Peter Pan encounter when he finds his shadow?
3. What is the first thing Mrs. Darling does when she sees the face at the window?
4. Who is the leader of the pirates?
5. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What, besides Captain Hook's hand, has the crocodile swallowed? What does this have to do with Captain Hook's greatest fear?
2. When it seems that Peter Pan is about to leave, what action does Wendy take? Does it have the desired effect?
3. When faced with separation from Peter Pan, what options does Wendy propose? What compromise does she come to accept?
4. Describe Mr. Darling.
5. What attitude about girls does Peter Pan reveal? Why might this be the case? What does he give as an example?
6. Why does Mrs. Darling believe Peter Pan continues to return to the nursery window? Why does she believe this?
7. What plan do Smee and Captain Hook concoct as a way to get even with Peter Pan? What is the two-fold reason for this plan? What is Wendy's reaction?
8. Following the pirate attack, the Lost Boys talk of how frightened they are without Peter. What does this say about the relationship between Peter and the boys? Is this a fulfilling relationship on all sides?
9. Describe at least three things Mrs. Darling does in an effort to keep the children safe.
10. How is Tinkerbell saved?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)