|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Darling promise to do with his medicine
(a) Give it to the children
(b) Take it
(c) Give it to Mrs. Darling
(d) Pour it out
2. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
(a) Calls the police
(c) Checks on the children
(d) Calls Mr. Darling
3. Peter Pan prepares to leave, what does Wendy offer to do?
(a) Go with him to tell stories to the Lost Boys
(b) Find Tinkerbell
(c) Sew his shadow to his feet
(d) Give him a hug
4. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
(a) Teach them to land
(b) Tell them a story about fairies
(c) Have them touch Tinkerbell
(d) Sprinkle them with fairy dust
5. What does Mrs. Darling have in a dresser drawer?
(b) A letter
(c) Peter Pan's shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys do when they hear Tinkerbell's instructions regarding Wendy?
2. Who goes and gets Mr. Darling's medicine?
3. Though the Lost Boys argue over their bravery, what is their reaction when the pirates arrive?
4. Why does Captain Hook stop one of the pirates from shooting one of the boys?
5. What does Wendy say about Nana's barking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tinkerbell's immediate reaction to Wendy? Why does Tinkerbell feel this way? What does she do to keep Peter Pan and Wendy apart?
2. Why does Captain Hook want to capture Peter Pan? Why does he want to capture the Lost Boys?
3. Describe at least three things Mrs. Darling does in an effort to keep the children safe.
4. What plan do Smee and Captain Hook concoct as a way to get even with Peter Pan? What is the two-fold reason for this plan? What is Wendy's reaction?
5. How does Wendy break the news of their return to her mother? Why does she insist on this?
6. What happens to memories of parents once a child reaches Neverland? What sparks memories in Wendy, John and Michael?
7. What happened to Captain Hook's hand? What long-term problem has that created for the Captain?
8. What does Mr. Darling say will happen if he cannot get his tie properly tied? What does this say about his personality?
9. Describe the lengths to which Wendy takes her role as mother to the lost boys.
10. Describe three interesting characters introduced in this act and tell why they capture your interest.
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)